Show me your fruit!

Rutabaga! -whatever that is! lol

Can't believe we're into the big fruits, feels like yesterday I was crying out that he was a poppy seed :happydance:

Plums! Been waiting for this one. Home stretch of the first tri now!:happydance:

Plum too!!!!! MissyLIssy we are due the same day ! YAY!!!!!

Defo! Can't wait until friday to see baby again! I'll be 12 weeks 4 days so hopefully we'll get great pics too!

Next month is my birthday and the weks after I'll be 16 weeks! So I will be able to get a private scan to know baby gender! I asked my hubby for a scan to know the gender as a birthday present! He is thinking about it! haha I think once I get to know the gender is going to be a great relax time for me :p I'm a very impatient person lol!

How are your twins doing MIssyLissy? Feeling any movements?

Pomegrante. Although that really doesn't sound right to me. I always feel when my little man stretches out. Even when he curls into a ball you can feel him through my skin and he's certianly bigger than a Pomegrante?

Pomegrante. Although that really doesn't sound right to me. I always feel when my little man stretches out. Even when he curls into a ball you can feel him through my skin and he's certianly bigger than a Pomegrante?

Hi tinymumma, how are you and dh? I remember reading a post of yours a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->