Show me your fruit!

I'm a raspberry - I'm missing my fruit ticker! Sort it our thebump.com!

The bump is down!!! Was so looking forward to graduating to the PEACH today!!! Reached 13 weeks today - so excited. :)

I'm a lime!!!!! I'm finally a lime :happydance: I'll be even more happy when I hit plum next week!!!! One more week until my ultrasound too :)

Depends on which website you look at :)

I'm either a fig graduating to lime, or a lime graduating to plum tomorrow.

I'm an olive, which is funny because ive been wanting to eat olives for the last 2 days!

Not a fruit...I'm a vegetable...I guess. At least I categorize an olive as a veg. :)

Haha you know the funniest thing about this ticker is the fruite comparison it leads to with us all going but x is bigger than Y or why is it A instead of B!! Hahaha I dont get the plum vs lime thing either.

I will be a resberry tommorrow!! Get in!!! I remember being a poppy seed and being like OMG i have so far to go till i am a actual fruit!!

I have waaaay too many tickers now! lol Just been and added my fruit ticker :D X

Okay I admit it, I'm posting again just to see what fruit I am this week. 10 weeks, finally double digits baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Okay I admit it, I'm posting again just to see what fruit I am this week. 10 weeks, finally double digits baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congraulations on the 10 week mark and your little prune!!! :)

peach!! I feel like the last time I check I was the size of a apple seed.. lol

ill be in double digits on monday

Iv come on to do exactly the same! :winkwink: and i am also a little prune! A prune of all things, ha it makes me laugh x

I'm an olive! Just under an inch in size, it really is amazing. I also remember being a poppy seed and thinking "I've got ages to go to be a real fruit!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->