Show me your fruit!

What is the progression? I can see the pics but I would like to know when you change to the next one.

I think appleseed comes at 5 weeks? or is it 6?

Almost a prune! But for now...an olive! :)

What is the progression? I can see the pics but I would like to know when you change to the next one.

I think appleseed comes at 5 weeks? or is it 6?

Yeah. It's an Appleseed at five and a sweet pea at six.

I think my baby is a raspberry...lets see..

I think I'm a plum??? lets see...lol

Oh I'm a peach....Fancy that!

The sweet pea one confuses me
In the UK a sweet pea is a flower
The pic on the ticker is just a plain old pea!

Im a sweeeeetttt peeaaa!! although if I look quickly it looks like an apple, then I panic... :dohh:

I will show you today and tomorrow, because tomorrow, I think I become an olive!! I love my fruit ticker :)

I will show you today and tomorrow, because tomorrow, I think I become an olive!! I love my fruit ticker :)

I am also an olive tomorrow! :happydance:

Urch, a sweat pea is a flower here too, a very pretty one. I think because peas aren't the greatest of veggies they might be trying to make it sound better, lol. I don't know why else they call it that. :shrug:

Im 7 weeks today so not sure which fruit I am, will post this to find out

I'm a prune today!
Can't wait to graduate to a lime on Saturday :happydance:

Just became a PLUM today :)

1 more week and I am off to 2nd Tri Forum :)

Urch, a sweat pea is a flower here too, a very pretty one. I think because peas aren't the greatest of veggies they might be trying to make it sound better, lol. I don't know why else they call it that. :shrug:

Hmmm well that doesn't explain it at all! I was thinking, maybe our cousins across the waters call peas sweet peas ... but now I find you don't, the mystery remains!
Surely it can't be about fancying up the humble pea? After all, I'm a prune right now - how much less glamorous can you get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->