Show me your pregnancy announcement!

CoralInGold

Reaction score
I'm looking for a creative way to announce my pregnancy. Share away! :) I love looking at them all!

Also any ideas welcome! :flower:

This was our Facebook announcement :) Posted without commentary.

Attachments

• hammock announcement.jpg
    hammock announcement.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 154
Very cute announcement MrsKChicago! :D

Dunno haven't announced yet! will tell family over the phone as they're not all nearby. Then probably scan pic on fb.

Mine isn't massively creative but thought I'd share it anyway!

Attachments

• announcement1.jpg
    announcement1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 87
  • announcement2.jpg
    announcement2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 52
I dont have the picture on here but I used the what to expect when your expecting book and my dog was laying her head on it with the ultrasound picture and booties propped up next to her, I captioned it "Studying to be a big sister is tough work"

For my first pregnancy I just put up a picture that said "Baby Loading.
This was for this pregnancy:
https://rs30.pbsrc.com/albums/c341/amz_fairy/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1425749655561_zpsxjkkol6f.jpg~320x480

I didn't send any out but this perfect ecard came through my facebook feed when I was thinking of how to announce. So I shared it. The status said

"I'm doing both!"
https://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy1lYTM2MjYzZmU1ZTM2Njdi.png

But I'm not into super formal things lol.

I love sarcasm, I guess I am not creative either, but they fit me... I didn't officially announce yet but will probably use one of these when I do (after next scan):

Attachments

• images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 15
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 16
This was our announcement.

https://i60.tinypic.com/zkhhtg.jpg

:haha: mk! That's brilliant, she doesn't look too impressed!

Yes she was not impressed with having her pic taken lol not necessarily the meaning of the sign lol but made for a great pic

I saw one that was a photo of dad and 2 girls then it said + and a photo of mum = 5

If that made sense the way I put it!

Nice thread! These are all cute/funny! With my last bfp that ended in a mmc, I sipmly changed my profile picture to white baby shoes and people got it ;) with this one, we are waiting a little bit longer but I got a cute chalkboard sign that says "and baby makes" and then has a blank for you to fill in the number of your family members with the new addition included

This was our announcement for baby #2. :baby:

11042974_10100544062546401_1264566919143041970_n.jpg

mk - your DD is so adorable! love her expression.

Yep we are doing an early gender scan in a couple weeks, though from our NT scan the nub looks pretty :blue: so we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->