Show me your pregnancy announcement!

This was ours :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_3711.jpg
    IMG_3711.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 27
Adorable RW, is he so excited to be a big brother soon???

We haven't announced yet but will be doing it with a video of my son opening a big box with pink and blue balloons, a scan pic and a big brother expiring t-shirt :)

we haven't announced yet but I have considered posting this with the caption "we're soon going to have a lot less to worry about"

Attachments

• 3kids.jpg
    3kids.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 69
Haha Natalie, I've seen that before- I think it's a great idea!

Thanks so much girls <3 daydream - some days he is, and some days he couldn't care less :haha: I think the jealousy is going to be pretty immense and he won't know what hit him, but it will be great in the long run :haha: Just gotta anticipate the worst and we might be pleasantly surprised...

We aren't pregnant yet, we are waiting. BUT I have pondered about this to keep me sane.
We have decided to post a collage picture .. 3 photos 2 on top and one on bottom.
Two on top, one on left will have a pic of us when we are 15 and under it say "first comes love", pic on the right will be a pic of us at our wedding saying "then comes marriage", under it say "then comes a..." with the scan pic!
We will tag everyone who will know already so family, so they know it is now okay and in the open to talk about the pregnancy now!
Will put up the full scan pics eventually too.

This was ours :)

Attachments

• announcement.jpg
    announcement.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 22
Here's mine :)

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/New%20Canvas_zpss2yggxcx.jpg

Very cute announcements!! Embo and Lock, love these, very original!

This was mine.

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/P1090018a_zpswodkt5fz.jpg

heres ours, my boys were in bed so couldn't do one with them, I was being to impatient after waiting 12 weeks to announce

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78