show me your tattoos !

And I secretly have the name of a boy band on my arse, in Chinese. That was to make my best pal feel better about her drunken, holiday tattoo. :blush:

You rock :rofl: come on, spill, who is it!

If it makes you feel any better i have an ultimate "tramp stamp" on my back, a playboy bunny :rofl:

Busted :shhh:

First band I ever went to see live as she got 'Vodka' tattooed on her arse as a dare. The alcohol that first got her wasted. :dohh:

ETA: I really hope no one is reading this as we have both told people that they say 'Ibiza', which is where we got them done.

:rofl: if it makes you feel any better me and my cousin went to see their latest tour with mcfly last month :rofl: we justified it as 'revisiting our youth' - tho we are only 23 and 20 now haha :rofl:

I saw them twice at the Hydro:coolio:

I also got a 'selfie' with him outside his tour bus. He came out because he'd seen my sign and wanted to get a photo of it. It said

"Matt, I may be married but you're still the love of my life".

We also used the 're visiting out youth' excuse. And went all out. Tour bus stalking, signs, t shirts etc. It was pathetic. But without th doubt the best nights of my life.

I've been listening to Busted on Spotify this afternoon!!

I have musical notes with like crappy stars (look more like dots!!) by each hip. It was a 'my boyfriend broke up with me I want to do something rebellious spur of the moment thing'. Wish I'd actually thought about it and designed something half decent now but at least most of the time they're covered by clothes. One day I might get around to getting something to cover it.

A nice set of old school roses would look beautiful there :haha:

I have musical notes with like crappy stars (look more like dots!!) by each hip. It was a 'my boyfriend broke up with me I want to do something rebellious spur of the moment thing'. Wish I'd actually thought about it and designed something half decent now but at least most of the time they're covered by clothes. One day I might get around to getting something to cover it.

I originally intended to get stars on my hip..but ended up with 18 stars from my hip all the way up to my shoulder blade....oops lol

I think for my LO I want to get his footprint and name on my ribs next to the stars. And instead of an A in his name I want to use the March of Dimes ribbon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
I have ds1's name on the inside of my left wrist, ds2's on the inside of my right wrist, a heart with an L in it (for oh) on my hip and 4 linked hearts on the back of my neck (2 pink, 2 blue) this is for my angel babies, although I now have 5 angel babies.

I'm planning to get song lyrics on my ribs, when I'm brave enough, and I'd really like one that starts on my foot and goes up my ankle and onto the side of my leg, but also undecided about what to get for that one. I'll try and get some pictures on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->