show me your tattoos !

I've always done the hot shower after removing the clingfilm as well, and always bepanthen until it's healed a little then just moisturiser. Bepanthen do a moisturiser that's amazing for switching to, it's quite dear but I get it when it's on offer. Last bottle was bought with advantage points lol.

The back piece has been by far the most painful one I've had.

Any one had their stretch marks puberty/pregnancy one tattooed over?? Was debating get something on tummy but its like a silvery road map. Assumed would be able to have anything too detailed.

Atomic pink - why would you not use bepatham - is there something bad about it?

Oh I would use bepanthen! It's the cocoa butter I'm not keen on, it's not pure, it's scented. :( can you get cocoa butter in pure form or is that something for the "things you assume people should know" thread :dohh:
I like bepanthen and coconut oil.

Tattooing over stretch marks will be fine :thumbup: They'll still be visible though.

ah sorry got confused...yea we have to stay away from perfumed stuff...house hold of sensitive skin.

Girls I really neeeeed another tattoo... I'm tattoo-broody! I just need inspiring! Xx

Any theme, or reasoning for your tattoo?

I'm dying to get another but need to save up first :( I want LO's name on my foot with some sort of design x

i never used any creams on my tattoos, as mine scabbed i found if i put cream on the scabs came off taking some of the ink with it.. the one on my ankle needs doing again as my socks rubbed it and took some ink..
defo want another though now x

Today's session done.

The lines round about it are the basis for a swirly background that'll be all sorts of shadings of greys.

Back in 2 weeks for that to get going.

:D

Attachments

• 2014-05-28 14.44.28.jpg
    2014-05-28 14.44.28.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 31
I adore it so so much Tally! <3

she has a shaving rash, im a bit worried :/

:rofl:

This is a serious matter :haha: it'll be ok right? I shaved thinking it would save spacey doing it, then he tells me he's not touching her yet and here I am , spotty gaga. :dohh: she's a good 5-6 weeks old, surely the ink will be ok? :/

I'm sure it will be fine hun, when is it you go back? xx

My back is nippy and it's a right pain in the neck trying to bepanthen it

I personally wouldnt ever get a tatto but wow some of these are impressive!! Particularly enjoyed looking at Modified's pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->