show me your tattoos !

I have 2 flowers on my wrist and a star and dot pattern on my foot. Both spontaneous 'I've just turned 18' things. Neither I regret though. They just wouldn't be my style, now.

https://irelandofthewelcomes.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Acr4059.jpg
I have this on my thigh, however her hair in redder and curlier and her face is softer and rounder. Unfortunately no photos on this comp though. I'll up load one tomorrow off my phone.
It's the Queen of Tir Na Nog, who I named my daughter after so we made her look a bit more like my Niamh with the curls etc.

I have a Celtic horse on my opposite leg, just round the side of my leg I have a Celtic horse which has my husband's initial subtly woven into it. This is what we based it on.

images

And I secretly have the name of a boy band on my arse, in Chinese. That was to make my best pal feel better about her drunken, holiday tattoo. :blush:

I really want this on my back. It wouldn't ruin it as it's badly scarred anyway. I don't know how well it would work with scar tissue though, and it's a big piece to take a risk with.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/17381148536680796/

I have some other smaller tattoos but nothing too interesting. Would love some more on my arms but don't dare because of work.

What kind of scar tissue are we talking about if you're comfortable answering?

Blisters from boiling water when I was very small. Hasn't gone wrinkly like some, luckily, but I'm not sure it would take colour. For example I have ones similar to yours and they stay white when I tan so I assume they'd also not tattoo.

All of my scars stay white when I tan, too. You've seen that you can still very much see my scars but tattooing over them wasn't a problem. I have old cigarette burns and general burns tattooed over, too. The ones I have tattooed over so far are generally quite small though. I think the biggest I'll be getting tattooed over is about 3 inches long and about an inch wide. I've been told I can for sure get that tattooed over - you just need to go and speak to someone who's confident, and has experience, with tattooing over scar tissue. The skin is obviously different so it needs to be worked differently. It can be more prone to having lines bleed or blow out a little bit. This photo is a very extreme case of that (although that one isn't over scar tissue) and, if you go to a competent artist, is very unlikely to go to that extreme. I have ever so slight bleeding on one or two of mine.

I can't say anything for certain though - I'm not a trained artist and I don't know as much about your own scars and their depth as I do my own. Definitely don't rule it out though - find a great artist, show him/her the area, what you want and take it from there :thumbup:

Thank you! I am hoping to get the confidence to go and ask when I'm a little thinner and don't feel so embarrassed. I don't mind it bleeding a little as I think it'd look okay with the image I want it's just I wasn't sure if any colour would show on scar tissue which much of the skin is. Thanks for your advice :flower:

And I secretly have the name of a boy band on my arse, in Chinese. That was to make my best pal feel better about her drunken, holiday tattoo. :blush:

You rock :rofl: come on, spill, who is it!

If it makes you feel any better i have an ultimate "tramp stamp" on my back, a playboy bunny :rofl:

image.jpg

This is the tattoo I'm planning on getting next (as you can probs tell its Harry Potter related. I'm a massive fan!) Getting on my right side.

Just waiting for my dad to sort out an appointment (we go together) :happydance:

I have one, it needs touching up! I want more, especially something involving the girls but i just can't decide?
https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/10348632_10152473415939188_7528811520922539540_n_zpsd562ca01.jpg

If it makes you feel any better i have an ultimate "tramp stamp" on my back, a playboy bunny :rofl:

My OH 60 year old mum has a playboy bunny on her lower back ;)

Busted :shhh:

First band I ever went to see live as she got 'Vodka' tattooed on her arse as a dare. The alcohol that first got her wasted. :dohh:

ETA: I really hope no one is reading this as we have both told people that they say 'Ibiza', which is where we got them done.

PMSL :rofl: :rofl: love that story!

First band I ever went to see live as she got 'Vodka' tattooed on her arse as a dare. The alcohol that first got her wasted. :dohh:

ETA: I really hope no one is reading this as we have both told people that they say 'Ibiza', which is where we got them done.

:rofl: if it makes you feel any better me and my cousin went to see their latest tour with mcfly last month :rofl: we justified it as 'revisiting our youth' - tho we are only 23 and 20 now haha :rofl:

:rofl: if it makes you feel any better me and my cousin went to see their latest tour with mcfly last month :rofl: we justified it as 'revisiting our youth' - tho we are only 23 and 20 now haha :rofl:

I loved Busted! And I went to see McBusted at the O2. Proper re lived my teenage days :flower: x

I loved Busted! And I went to see McBusted at the O2. Proper re lived my teenage days :flower: x

haha it was London o2 we went to too :p

I've been listening to Busted on Spotify this afternoon!!

I have musical notes with like crappy stars (look more like dots!!) by each hip. It was a 'my boyfriend broke up with me I want to do something rebellious spur of the moment thing'. Wish I'd actually thought about it and designed something half decent now but at least most of the time they're covered by clothes. One day I might get around to getting something to cover it.

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 20
Loving all these :)
I have 3 a bow on my lower back, a star behind my ear and a koi fish and what's meant to be cherry blossom flowers on my leg but they look nothing like flowers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->