Show me your tests!!

stuckinoki

2 Sticks A Butter Ya'll
Reaction score
Because my baby is 8 weeks old and I'm ready to try for the next :)

Show me your tests so I can live vicariously through y'all!

Haha I first thought is she trying already and had a test to show us.

Test I took today. Came up in the time frame, did not remove it from case. Sis and Hubs could see it as well and it is blue, just very very faint.... Hoping it's the start....But it's all I've got to give to you ;) :flower:

Attachments

• CLEARBLUEEASY 5.19.16 058 UPLOAD1TWEAKED.jpg
    CLEARBLUEEASY 5.19.16 058 UPLOAD1TWEAKED.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 45
Following :o this could be a good thread :D

Click Charlie's name, on Page 1 it's a POAS fest and that's without the millions I've not shared with the online community. :haha:

This was taken yesterday, cd24 not sure of exact ov but af due on Wednesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 13
Congrats amber

I'm thinking I may have O'd WAY later then I had initially thought. Still no sign of AF, cervix is med high, getting softer everyday, and on the 9th I started getting lots of EWCM, that then slowly changed white but still stretchy, then it turned to this weird (never had before) lotiony white cm but it wasn't thick, I would think of it as cheap knock off lotion or something, and now with the lotiony whie CM I am also getting CM that looks very similar to what my mucus plug looked like when I lost a bit of it with my first pregnany at 6 months. Breast are tender, smell hightened, frontal cramping/aches/twinges, weird 'full" feeling in there, back aches, etc..... It's my CP and CM that have me really thinking this might it. It is closed (very closed) but feels like swollen/engorged at the same time, it also feels like it has kind of tilted itself in towards my belly botton, if that makes any sense. Other weird thing is I have consistently getting + LH stirips, even on my FR's which I cant' use during my cycle bc thier dectection threshold is too high to pic up my surge, but i've been getting blazing + on those as well, so I'm in limbo and completely confused and not sure what the heck is going on with my body...... JUST WANT TO SEE THAT SECOND LINE COME UP FOR SURE, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, IT'S A BFP KIND OF LINE, YA KNOW ;)

So, if you have been following any of my threads then you know what's going with me this cycle, but for those who don't already know here's what happened in a nut shell:'

Everything was going fine and progressing in LH to a +
Then I got the Flue and LH dropped back down immediately
After I was better (2-3 DAYS later) LH started to slowly rise again
Then I ran out of of my normal LY strips :/ (All I had left were FR's but they aren't sensitive enough to catch my surge so they are useless me)
From there I just followed my bodies naturally signs and when I got my normal fertility signs we stated BDing like crazy.
Cycles have been right on the dot with CD! and O (on FF) since I got them back 5 months ago PP to having and BFing DD. I mean like scary regular, lol. My new cycle originally was due the 8th, but when when everything went crazy it was moved to the 15th, which now I'm wondering if was too soon and it should of been put off even further. Obviously the 15th had passed. I have had a few very ?able PT's here in the last 5 days but nothing definitive. When I wasn't getting +'s on my PT's I started doing LH strips (bc I've heard of women having them progressively get darker until they get their bfp) All I had at the time were my FR's so I took one, it was BLAZING + (now remember, they are set too high to detect my normal surges, so I thought that was awfully weird) When I ran out FR's my wonfo's arrived and I have been taking them, they are consistently staying dark/getting darker. My CP on the 9th went High, med closed, soft, and CM was a lot of EWCM, it stayed EWCM until the 19th, but had been changing from clear to white. From the 19th it turned this weird white lotiony texture, like cheap thin lotion and a little bit of stretch still, now it is still the lotiony stuff, but it also has (TMI warning) this weird almost snot looking stuff in it as well. The 'snot CM is VERY" similar to what part of my mucus plug looked like when I lost a small bit of it at 6 months with my first baby. My CP has stayed high, is very closed now, is getting softer, and feel as if it is swollen or engorged. (It's very weird) This will be our second baby when we get out BFP......

SO- that is were I am at, one what are your ladies thought's on my cycle and do I still have a chance at a BFP? Has anyone had a cycle like this before that ended in a BFP? And what is the LATEST after FF predicted your new CD1 that it took for you to finally get your BFP??? I'm so confused and not enjoying being in this state of limbo, I need support and encouragement, and hopefully good stories about BFP outcomes after something similar happening to you :) thanks in advance for all your love and support!!! I don't where I would be with this TTC community <3

Oh, and we BD like normal the original week I should of O'd but didn't then around the 30-2 I got lots of EWCM so we did the SMEP then 30th, 1st, 2nd, and 4th, then we got a few other sessions in the follawing days, then on the 9th when I started getting EWCM again, we did SMEP again and have BD'd a couple other times since then. Previous to having Emma my cycles were CRAZY, every since they came back they have been dead on and less severe. So with all that in mind, what do you think the lastest is that I would have to keep testing assuming she doens't show, to finally see two LINES!!!!! :shrug:

I know it's A LOT to take in at once, but I truly appreciate the help! I'm driving myself nuts here..... lol :shrug: :flower::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->