"Show off how fat you are"

WanaBaba your tum looks just like mine. It bothered me after my first baby. After my 2nd I look even worse. But now I dont care what anyone thinks. Though vowed to start press ups daily very soon ha ha.. well.. when I can be bothered anyway hee hee... say I as I eat choccie.. hmmmm.

WanaBaba your tum looks just like mine. It bothered me after my first baby. After my 2nd I look even worse. But now I dont care what anyone thinks. Though vowed to start press ups daily very soon ha ha.. well.. when I can be bothered anyway hee hee... say I as I eat choccie.. hmmmm.

Lol mmmmm choccie! I also planning on doing press ups as soon as i can, its just finding the energy lol.

I'm still waiting to see a fat picture.... :coffee:

LOL, I was the Jabba The Hutt in the other thread!:haha: Glad I'm not the only one!

No belly pics (they'd be visible from space) but can before and after with clothes on to spare my laptop screen from cracking...

A couple of months before my BFP

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/nbroadbridge/thinme2600-1.jpg

And 4 weeks after having Harry, suspect I've lost a few more pounds since after pushing that Quinny Speedi through 7 inches of snow to go food shopping!:haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/nbroadbridge/Baby%20Harry/welcometocefneithinsml.jpg

I need to lose about a stone and a half now to get back to a size 12..I'm 5'9" so look a bit emaciated if I go below that.

What a bevy of utter beauties. Every last one of you.

I have been struggling to deal with my overhang - especially as I'm getting married in the summer. But then we'll probably have another one so I think - sod it! I'll wear spanx on the big day and then just get up the stick again.

If ever I get upset about the state of my tum, I just think how lucky I am not only to have OH and LO but also to have a fully-functioning, healthy body. No matter how wobbly it is in places!

Exercise is for when I've finished having babies :)

I'm still waiting to see a fat picture.... :coffee:

the waiting has finished!!!! Ignore the pj's but you can't help but wear them! lol

I don't have any before pregnancy photos.. never really took many of my body!! lol

Sorry for making you feel violently sick ladies!!

wanababa! for having a c section 4 weeks ago, you look good!

Aw hun, not feeling sick at all! Am still to see a proper fat person :haha:

Wish u girls weren't so mean to yourselves :(

Wow I thought I was fat then looking at all of your photos I think you all look fab and i'm about the same size so feel a lot better about myself now.

Off to take some pp pictures then i'll join in xx

I would win this contest hands down if I wasn't too embarrassed to post my fat pictures.
Hell, I'd still win even if I posted my "skinny" pictures.

I would win this contest hands down if I wasn't too embarrassed to post my fat pictures.
Hell, I'd still win even if I posted my "skinny" pictures.

Nope i dont believe it....you're gonna have to prove it.........:tease:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->