"Show off how fat you are"

You'll just have to take my word for it - I'm a fatty mcfat fat :haha: Not like some of you ladies with the pictures who look great IMO

peanut56 yourstruly and lrxjessica - you guys look awesome!! I now hate you.
^^
wow, you're stomach's shrunk so much over the last 12 weeks!

Awe thanks. Since 12 weeks PP I put on 5 lb but it's just too cold to get out and do anything here. That and since I'm TTC #2 anyways I'm not overly worried right right now.

il get pics tomorrow, my body makes me want to puke... i never thought id feel like this about myself, but i do :(

since havign the depo injection i've gained a stone :(

i feel like a fat heffa :(

heres me on a night out lookign HUGE

https://i51.tinypic.com/idaovt.jpg

u don't look huge Leonie! just popping in

you're all beautiful, not fat at all :kiss: hope i look as good xx

thanks hun im huge compared to what i used to be :( i was 10 1/2 stone pre preg got down to 10 stone 5 weeks PP, by 4 months i was 9 stone 10 and now im 11 stone

as soon as i gain weight it goes to my face, hips, bum and thighs, oh and i think half of this stone is hiding in my boobs!

healthy eating it is :)

leonie, you look great! you've got beautiful curves, not fat!

i don't even weigh that and i've not had a baby yet :dohh: i'm gonna be like 20 when i'm done- oh dear :coffee:

Wish u girls weren't so hard on yourselves, u are all beautiful!

I think you all look fantastic. I'd be happy to swap bodies with any of you. I wouldn't be allowed to post in here but i actually look like a bag of bones with a pot belly :(

you wont be hun!
just noticed the drink spillage on my dress oh dear :lol:
i wanna get back to 10 stone, im 5ft 5 and when i was 10 stone my bmi was great and i felt alot healthier, i didnt look too thin just nice.

I'm so fat, I have to hunt to find my c-section scar :dohh:

This reminds me of those 'your mum' jokes.

I am so fat small objects orbit me :haha:

i just realized i cant find any pictures of me standing before or after baby lol

I go away for a few hours and come back to see more pictures of good looking women.

Ok here goes. The first is from when I'm 12weeks pregnant, the second is from 8 days pp and the last one is from today. Don't mind the incredible mess that is my bedroom.

Attachments

• 12w1dreg.jpg
    12w1dreg.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Dressed up for our first trip out..jpg
    Dressed up for our first trip out..jpg
    24 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2774.jpg
    IMG_2774.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 45
omg I have so many of you ladies beat...Ive become a behemoth :(

Users who are viewing this thread