Show us what you bought 2021

Buds for DD1

Keyboard for DD2 (same as DD1's from last year) only cost £14.15 because I had a rebate voucher from some acrylic pens :happydance:

Bought them both 2 sequin art things from work too

CollageMaker_20211108_213820684.jpg

I don't know why my kids want these but they'll be happy.

ILZq24F.jpeg
Ui5cZj6.jpeg

I don't know why my kids want these but they'll be happy.

ILZq24F.jpeg
Ui5cZj6.jpeg

My girls love these too. My eldest got a little personalised 'fidgit" bag from her friend for her birthday...could be a present idea too. X

DD1
4pk cats vs pickles
2x Cats vs pickles blind bags
Cross stitch set
Octopop
Fidget Square thing

DD2
3x squishville squishmallows
3x mini squishville squish allows blindbags
Octopop
Fidget Square thing

Nephew A
Noodle game

Picked up a Minecraft goat plush for DD2 from my sister too.

@motherofboys i LOLd at your balls post hahaha . I hope his new football comes on time ! How good is your boy at compromising too !

Same my girls love those fidget poppers !!

Today I got for the 1 December box

Make your own advent calendar
2 surprise bath bombs
3 bags of chocolate coins

Also got 2 boxes of paint your own Christmas tree decorations the elf will bring these !

also ordered DD1 colour reveal Chelsea doll and DS a car garage was £40 reduced to £20 in Argos looks great !

BnB won’t let me post pictures saying the file is too large so frustrating !!

@motherofboys i LOLd at your balls post hahaha . I hope his new football comes on time ! How good is your boy at compromising too !

Same my girls love those fidget poppers !!
I feel so bad for him as he rarely asks for anything and when he does we have this trouble. Thankfully his new one arrived earlier than expected and is fine, and he's over the moon with it. I've ordered the one he originally wanted so just crossing my fingers that when it arrives it'll be OK

2 surprise bath bombs

Also got 2 boxes of paint your own Christmas tree decorations the elf will bring these !

also ordered DD1 colour reveal Chelsea doll and DS a car garage was £40 reduced to £20 in Argos looks great !

I find it does that with a lot of mine, but if I screen shot the photo in my gallery and then post the screen shot its fine :shrug:

I feel so bad for him as he rarely asks for anything and when he does we have this trouble. Thankfully his new one arrived earlier than expected and is fine, and he's over the moon with it. I've ordered the one he originally wanted so just crossing my fingers that when it arrives it'll be OK

I find it does that with a lot of mine, but if I screen shot the photo in my gallery and then post the screen shot its fine :shrug:

oh that’s so strange !! Maybe because the IPhone takes higher quality images but the screenshot is lower ! Will give it a try anyway thanks !

Just to add it still says file too large !](*,)

Oh no :brat: that's so annoying! In the old days I used photobucket then posted the bbcode but not sure if they are still going, and still free if they are lol

Picked up the toys I got from Argos !
The garage is big DS will love it !

Also, got 3 dairy milk advent calendars , £1 each in Tesco instead of £2 .

I STILL need Advent calenders. Might have to try Tesco if they are that price.

DD1 wants the Aldi advent calendar . Not seen it in my local !

I already bought DD2 and DS a character advent calendar for the 1 Dec box before I seen those today !

Picked up the toys I got from Argos !
The garage is big DS will love it !

Also, got 3 dairy milk advent calendars , £1 each in Tesco instead of £2 .
That’s a good bargain! I was happy to grab one for £1.50 haha!

2 surprise bath bombs

try taking a photo then screen shot from your camera gallery then crop it. That works for me as I always have the same issue.

Went to the Sainsburys toy sale but only picked up a few bits: Lego creator Lion for DS's birthday, Lego friends acrobat set to pass to SIL for DD2 and a mini goo jit zu Superman for DS. Don't think I've ever been so restrained there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->