Show us what you bought 2021

I had a bit more luck in primark today (though not as much as I would have liked)
I got 5x socks
Pjs for ds4 (just need to get ds3 now)
2x pjs for ds1
Hoodie for ds1
Dressing gown and pjs set for ds5
A colour in table cloth and colouring books for the elf to bring.
3x tshirts for ds1

I needed clothes for ds2 and more for ds1 but they really didn't have much. Everything had American places on it, like Penn State and stuff like that, or American sports teams. Nothing wrong with that, but they don't know who any of those teams are so wouldn't really want them on their clothes.

I'm glad you had more luck and managed to get some things :)

I got Reuben these cute little Joggers for £3 as well to wear when we got to winter wonderland or pretty much anywhere in December haha

Screenshot_20211105-185915_Gallery.jpg

I need that alarm clock for DDs it’s not a want it’s a NEED :xmas13: DD2 just won’t get up in the morning !

Haha! It was £3 from Poundland
In all fairness m is the early bird of the house it’s me that’s the nightmare getting up! I just think it will be easier for him than using his phone.

Been to b&m today. Managed to get m’s presents finished off just need to finish his smellies hamper, get a selection box and finish stocking

also popped in one below which is like a pound shop type place and got a few Christmas bits/stocking fillers

and ordered the newest diary of a wimpy kid book on Amazon too A20C970B-F911-4FDC-A236-62C1459975E1.jpeg807DBEAA-4451-45A9-9EA0-6EDD6AA2DE50.jpegF872AA0B-6E9C-4784-B016-65857B064E5C.jpeg

Haha! It was £3 from Poundland
In all fairness m is the early bird of the house it’s me that’s the nightmare getting up! I just think it will be easier for him than using his phone.
Oh fab thank you ! I will pop in next time ! Yeah it’s a good gadget !

Been to b&m today. Managed to get m’s presents finished off just need to finish his smellies hamper, get a selection box and finish stocking

also popped in one below which is like a pound shop type place and got a few Christmas bits/stocking fillers

and ordered the newest diary of a wimpy kid book on Amazon too View attachment 1103499View attachment 1103500View attachment 1103501

I also went in an 'one below' today, first time I've seen one. I'm in London. Was a bit B&M/Poundland. Got a dressing gown for our elf and some gift bags. X

I also went in an 'one below' today, first time I've seen one. I'm in London. Was a bit B&M/Poundland. Got a dressing gown for our elf and some gift bags. X

it only opened here a few months ago but it has some good little bits in especially the seasonal stuff.
Reminds me a bit of poundworld which closed down.

Great buys!
We have a store called five below here in the US, sounds a lot like your One below.
I went there today to get some stocking fillers and advent Calendars (will get a pic of those soon)
My hubby wanted to buy everything in there for them though when I’m trying to be a bit more frugal this year lol

Bought DD2 a gaming PC + monitor (from fb marketplace)
4x balloon unicorn tree decorations
Pumpkin casserole dish (not quite Xmas but will be using for Xmas Dinner)

Balls!

Footballs that is....
Long story, bought ds2 a ball he really wanted for his birthday, pumped it up and it was hissing air out. Returned it for exchange. Pumped new one up. Air was hissing out. Returned for refund, and then couldn't find it anywhere else. Ds2 couldn't find an alternative that he liked. Only place that I could find it won't have stock until 30th of November, his birthday was 13th October! Asked him again tonight what he wants to do, and he says wait till the end of the month, then dh suggests one used in the German league. He likes it but still really wants the original one. So, I've ended up saying to have the derbystar as a replacement for his birthday as it can be here by Wednesday, then I'll order the other one which will dispatch on the 30th and that can be for Christmas.

Great buys!

shame your having such a fuss with it! Hope the next one is all okay.

Me too. It's a proper Nike one that they use in the league so not what you'd expect from that quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->