Show us what you bought 2021

-Sebby adores bats and I found a little felt one for the tree! <3
Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 09.39.07.png
- He is also super into Countryballs (and history in general) and we found out that they exist as plushies, so I ordered the UK one for his stocking. The ones on amazon were up to £30 which is completely ridiculous but I found some on ebay for less than half.
- I bought the Swizzel advent calendar which I get for Nick every year. It was only a fiver at Wilkos, so about half the price than Amazon, where I had bought it from last year! Cheaper and less packaging! Yay!

She’s gonna be delighted with the light ! She’s so obsessed with Animal Crossing !

Thanks @leoniebabey it was driving me crazy not being able to post pictures ! Those decorations were from homeys - about £1.50-£1.79 .

-Sebby adores bats and I found a little felt one for the tree! <3
View attachment 1103642
- He is also super into Countryballs (and history in general) and we found out that they exist as plushies, so I ordered the UK one for his stocking. The ones on amazon were up to £30 which is completely ridiculous but I found some on ebay for less than half.
- I bought the Swizzel advent calendar which I get for Nick every year. It was only a fiver at Wilkos, so about half the price than Amazon, where I had bought it from last year! Cheaper and less packaging! Yay!

That bat is so cute!

Not technically for Christmas, but ordered DH a Lambretta Hoodie for his birthday in December

DD1 and DD2. Keyboard and buds arrived today. Trip to smyths and entertainer. Grabbed a bargain with the headset - £39.99 from £69.99 scanned through at £29.99. Paid £59.99 last year for DD1.

Ordered another dumpling in pink, palm fidget and joke set for DD1 and a palm fidget and Peekaroo for DD2 from entertainer but weren't ready for collection.

Screenshot_20211111-131613_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211111-131718_Gallery.jpg

DD1 and DD2. Keyboard and buds arrived today. Trip to smyths and entertainer. Grabbed a bargain with the headset - £39.99 from £69.99 scanned through at £29.99. Paid £59.99 last year for DD1.

Ordered another dumpling in pink, palm fidget and joke set for DD1 and a palm fidget and Peekaroo for DD2 from entertainer but weren't ready for collection.

View attachment 1103647 View attachment 1103648
Oh fantastic bargain with the headset !
Love those little plush’s too

Oh fantastic bargain with the headset !
Love those little plush’s too
I came out with a smile because I didn't spend as much as I thought I did! The small ones are £5.25 from the entertainer, sequin one was slightly cheaper and the big one was an eye watering £14

I came out with a smile because I didn't spend as much as I thought I did! The small ones are £5.25 from the entertainer, sequin one was slightly cheaper and the big one was an eye watering £14

Wowsa £14 haha ! DDs have marked some plush toys so I will look at these ! Thanks xx

Wowsa £14 haha ! DDs have marked some plush toys so I will look at these ! Thanks xx

We sell Ty at home bargains too (and squishmallows) for half the price but it's very hit and miss when they come in.

From Aliexpress -
Top for niece T
Simple dimples for DD1 and DD2
3 squishies for DD1 (from DD2)
Moj moj/mochi for DD2

Pokemon game for OH

Screenshot_20211112-094330_Gallery.jpg

We sell Ty at home bargains too (and squishmallows) for half the price but it's very hit and miss when they come in.
Just seen quite a few in Home Bargains this morning actually ! I’m going to take DDs later and see if they pick any out some are super cute too ! Thank you ! Xx

I got Advent calenders at last, also picked up Christmas colouring books for ds1 and 2, a tamagotchi each for ds3 and 4s stockings and another elf. My plan is to eventually have 5 then as each of the kids start having their own kids pass them on one each.

For dh
DlYu4jP.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->