Show us what you bought 2021

Hope the household feels better soon @AngelUK ! :flower:
I love those stockings, @Phantom

Games for both DD's to share. Candle maker, pj's, pot, basket and makeup for DD1. DD2s plushies.
Clothes for OH.
Trainers for both DD's, boots for DD2, brushes for me and DD1 from Shein.
Bin buddy (never used before so want to try - smells amazing) and wax melts

Screenshot_20211118-152108_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211118-152141_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211118-152128_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211118-152303_SHEIN.jpg

Got the girls some ball string lights from hobbycraft (DD1 wanted some for her room) so I got them both some.

I know not everyone’s cup of tea, but we picked up this guy to come with our elves, my kids love Krampus, it’s our Christmas Eve movie. So I think they will get a kick out of seeing him on the 1st. I think he will be the Elv’s mischievous brother lol

4E2E96C0-D768-44F1-81AD-6CC1DFA279B5.jpeg

Great buys Smartie and Angel, mum21boy1girl that looks so cool

Saved £17 a go on the boys PS+ subscriptions
Got a PS game and Croods 2 dvd for Nate
A personalised coaster for Zac
Dummies for Reubens stocking

Had a little run around the towns today. Picked up my orders from a couple of places.
Went to B&M, Home Bargains, Maralan and Poundland to get bits for the elves to do (I bought some cards from Porky Pengiun and they tell you what you need). Also got the girls all the bath stuff for their bath box (shower gel, foam, bath bombs, face masks etc)

My Dad's hoody came so that's all familt done now except my Nan, who I'll probably get £20 worth of scratchcards :xmas12:

Well done on completing your family!

I just ordered Nate a wwe announcement table. I think that's me done now until I go actual shopping as I need to hold on to some money for Christmas jumpers and secret santa presents too :haha:

I think I might just give dd2 the acorn soup game early for something to do rather than keep it as a Christmas gift. I'm not sure yet. And I'm so happy I finally found the akedo battle arena in stock! I've been checking every morning for it and it's been sold out for ages.

bX2m3rh.jpeg
KfkwDmQ.jpeg
pyaGlKI.jpeg
lUWlAcO.jpeg

TV for DD1 (now her main) managed to barter it down to £359 then when I got home saw it on Amazon for £349. Her Samsung buds were her main present but I calculated the spending on both and there was a huge difference and OH felt bad so it was an impulse purchase
Axolotl for DD2 which I had OH on watch for ALL DAY!

Both are now FINISHED :xmas12:

screenshot.png

Great buys everyone!
Yay for being finished!

I got a few bits today

Christmas dress for me
2 candle and Reed diffuser crackers not sure who for yet haha!
An initial candle for my mam
Stylus pen for m stocking
Few bits for the smellies hamper
2 chocolate elf lollies for December 1st

@AngelUK sorry covid has knocked you I hope your Nick gets better soon ! Amazon is a life safer at times ! We used it so much during lockdown last year .

Those stockings are super cute!!

Wow some really great buys over the last few days !

Let me know how the bin buddy works out please @SmartieMeUp - I’ve picked this up a few times and put it back :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->