Show us what you bought 2021

Great buys everyone, just played catch up
on the threads.
My DD2 informed me a couple months ago that’s she was not really into toys anymore but the last couple of weeks she has had more interest in them again so has now requested some toys for her bday (a week before Christmas) and Christmas. So I am making the most of her wanting toys before she gets too much older and got her a few bits over the last week or so, I’m pleased to say other than a couple more video games for DS I am done shopping for her bday and for all the kids xmas, It’s a relief to be mostly done!

This is what I have got over the last week or so;
DD2 bday pressies-
Fujifilm Instax 7S
Our Generation meagan doll with puppy
Aqua Dragons LED habitat
LOL Birthday surprise
Mystery Squishmallow
Purrmaids book
Couple of fidget poppets

DD2 Christmas;
Hello Kitty my life baking set
Hello Kitty Sanrio doll
Barbie grocery store with cart
lol tween fancy gurl doll
lol color change pet
Jewelry box
Some jewelry from Claire’s

DD1;
Hello Kitty baking set
Hello Kitty Sanrio doll (my girls love hello Kitty lol, my DD1 just collects them)
Jewelry box
Earrings from Claire’s
Calico Critters Koala family
Calico critters Panda family (she collects these too)
A piñata filled with make up from Ulta beauty

DS;
Legend of Zelda Skyward sword Joy-cons for switch
Hyrule warriors age of calamity switch game
Pokémon Snap switch game
Garage builder switch game

Need to get him Pokémon brilliant diamond for switch and the new Halo game for PC.

(My DD’s both got new Nintendo switches a couple of weeks ago so my sons presents will cost more for xmas)

Last edited:
Been a bit naughty and ordered the girls a mini brand supermarket and toy shop each.
They haven't really got many toys this year and I know they'll like playing with this along side Barbie etc.

Roll on 1st December so I can spend again. Replacing doors the month before Christmas was a silly idea :xmas11:

That always seems to happen though, something needing to be replaced or breaks right around Christmas time!

Great buys everyone, just played catch up
on the threads.
My DD2 informed me a couple months ago that’s she was not really into toys anymore but the last couple of weeks she has had more interest in them again so has now requested some toys for her bday (a week before Christmas) and Christmas. So I am making the most of her wanting toys before she gets too much older and got her a few bits over the last week or so, I’m pleased to say other than a couple more video games for DS I am done shopping for her bday and for all the kids xmas, It’s a relief to be mostly done!

This is what I have got over the last week or so;
DD2 bday pressies-
Fujifilm Instax 7S
Our Generation meagan doll with puppy
Aqua Dragons LED habitat
LOL Birthday surprise
Mystery Squishmallow
Purrmaids book
Couple of fidget poppets

DD2 Christmas;
Hello Kitty my life baking set
Hello Kitty Sanrio doll
Barbie grocery store with cart
lol tween fancy gurl doll
lol color change pet
Jewelry box
Some jewelry from Claire’s

DD1;
Hello Kitty baking set
Hello Kitty Sanrio doll (my girls love hello Kitty lol, my DD1 just collects them)
Jewelry box
Earrings from Claire’s
Calico Critters Koala family
Calico critters Panda family (she collects these too)
A piñata filled with make up from Ulta beauty

DS;
Legend of Zelda Skyward sword Joy-cons for switch
Hyrule warriors age of calamity switch game
Pokémon Snap switch game
Garage builder switch game

Need to get him Pokémon brilliant diamond for switch and the new Halo game for PC.

(My DD’s both got new Nintendo switches a couple of weeks ago so my sons presents will cost more for xmas)

Fab lists. X

It's so annoying when something like that happens. As for the toys, I say get them while you know they'll get played with, it really creeps up on you when they stop playing with then

Minecraft plushies for DD2 (bee is from my sister) just axolotl to buy and she's finished.
Funkos for DD1. Hope preorders arrive in time (Dec dispatch) gutted because I found a 10% off code, order goes through and up pops a message "here's your code for 15% off now!"

Screenshot_20211117-080436_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20211117-075646_Outlook.jpg

Ladies you really put me to shame! I have not a single item (apart from one stocking filler that has not arrived yet)! And I have no ideas either!
Then of course we also have no money as we just had to fix our leaking roof... Plus Covid got me and the exhaustion put me behind as well. I had better get a move on now that I am a bit better! If only I knew what to get my boys, or anyone! ](*,)

I'm so sorry to hear that covid got you! I hope are feeling better now? Do the boys have any idea what they want? I know my Zac rarely does haha
I'm sure you will pull it all together the way mums always do, and have a great Christmas.

Not gifts but I ordered us all new stockings

sl7Wi3X.png
ytIeUZ6.png
vJifdUB.png

So cute, and I love that they match but aren't exactly the same. I have had such trouble finding a set of 5 that match but are different

I am better now thank you :). Nick has it too now but seems to have minimal symptoms. Fx it stays that way.

Phantom those are very cute. :)

Hope Nick is better soon.

I just ordered Seth the complete series of Power Rangers Dino Charge DVDs, he's been moaning for ages that they took them off of Netflix and they are his favourite season.

Ladies you really put me to shame! I have not a single item (apart from one stocking filler that has not arrived yet)! And I have no ideas either!
Then of course we also have no money as we just had to fix our leaking roof... Plus Covid got me and the exhaustion put me behind as well. I had better get a move on now that I am a bit better! If only I knew what to get my boys, or anyone! ](*,)
This was me a few weeks ago. You'll get there.
Hope you're feeling better x

I finally made a start! As much as I hate enriching Bezos, I don't know where Id be without Amazon, especially right now!
The Fitbit is from Argos though as it was cheaper.

Screenshot 2021-11-18 .png Screenshot 2021-11-18.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->