Show us what you bought 2021

Great games Phantom’s!
Yay for being done Smartie!
Great buys Leonie!

Well I was supposed to be done for my girls but we went to the Mall yesterday and they both had their eyes on something. so DH and I stopped by there today on the way to doing our groceries and picked them up.
For DD1;
81B22C13-338A-437C-BDD7-44C4CD9E61D0.jpeg

and for DD2;

3513729C-877E-44FF-B057-88CA72AC7CAC.jpeg

Also picked up this book for the elves to bring during December;

B7B29E9D-65B6-4619-A17D-0712BD1A2D91.jpeg

Let me know how the bin buddy works out please @SmartieMeUp - I’ve picked this up a few times and put it back :haha:

I always pick it up and put it down because I can't justify that for a freshener! It smells amazing though and OH bought some neutradol for the bin which is naff. I'll be using from today :D

Just back from town didn’t really manage to get much Christmas shopping done but did get
- Harvey’s smellies hamper finished
- light up snowflake wands for Disneyland
- chocolate Mickey and stitch lollies for Disneyland reveal
- boots for me and trainers for h for Disneyland
- some baby yoda slipper socks for m
- fluff lined leggings for Disneyland

I always pick it up and put it down because I can't justify that for a freshener! It smells amazing though and OH bought some neutradol for the bin which is naff. I'll be using from today :D
Oh great I will pick some up next week .. just realised how sad I actually am :haha::haha:

Went to a huge tesco near me and got a few decorations for the tree. Also got the 5 second rule mini game for Christmas eve. The girls picked some new baubles for their mini tree.
We then looked around the garden centre next door, saw some gorgeous artificial trees, the one I loved was £170 :-O ....one year ha ha.

Also ordered the girls few bits on H&M for their hair box and a dress for DD2.

Great games Phantom’s!
Yay for being done Smartie!
Great buys Leonie!

Well I was supposed to be done for my girls but we went to the Mall yesterday and they both had their eyes on something. so DH and I stopped by there today on the way to doing our groceries and picked them up.
For DD1;
View attachment 1104025

and for DD2;

View attachment 1104026

Also picked up this book for the elves to bring during December;

View attachment 1104027

Those are adorable!

We ordered DDs a new Amazon Fire tablet . Amazon had a great back Friday deal £100 off .

Bonus because they didn’t ask for an expensive gift this year just , dolls etc .

Can't remember if I said in here, we bought ds3 a WWE wrestling ring toy. Need to collect it today.

Ordered these, elves for ds3 and 4 stocking. Teen titans for ds4 stocking

Screenshot_20211124-081546_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20211124-081528_eBay.jpg

Couldn’t resist these Santa squad slipper socks from Primark this morning. Got us all a pair, OH isn’t thrilled with them - he is so boring!!

2BDC1BAC-6AD9-4B66-A136-5DB8225FB7ED.jpeg

Awesome! I hope our primark have some by the time I get there.

We picked up the wwe ring that I ordered for click and collect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->