Show us what you bought 2021

For DH
tKLuFUp.png
OQO1BZQ.png

Thanks ladies so glad I didn’t ask anyone would have felt silly hahah !

Just ordered these for m
They were reduced to £23 but then they had a £10 off voucher aswell so £13 can’t go wrong he’s been asking for some but as I don’t trust him to not lose one i didn’t want to pay very much for them haha!
BEC2E248-E729-4246-B80D-C30F1A382A51.jpeg

I dont blame you, I wouldn't even trust ds1 not to lose one the very first day put the box haha

They look hilarious!

I’ve just ordered these to go with m’s laptop.
hes almost done now going to pop into town without him tomorrow and try and get bits like dressing gown that I want for him.

561C4034-F264-4EED-9973-734048283D4E.png

Ooh Rio would love the light up mouse pad. We have wires everywhere though!

Ooh Rio would love the light up mouse pad. We have wires everywhere though!
You can probably get similar wireless ones too!
We’re the same with wires I try just close their door and forget about them haha!
im hoping when he gets his desk it will be a bit neater.

Had a rare child free day so thought I’d pop to primark try and get a dressing gown and such for oldest while he’s not spying. They didn’t have much tbh! i did get
- Harry Potter feather look pen for stocking
- Harry Potter to do list (I thought it would be great for noting down homework) for stocking
- bath bombs for smellies hampers I’m gonna do
- pizza shaped sponge for hamper
- McKenzie tracksuit was in the sale in JD

A couple of slinking for my Nephews. Going to them a small bag with random bits in. X

Just ordered these for m
They were reduced to £23 but then they had a £10 off voucher aswell so £13 can’t go wrong he’s been asking for some but as I don’t trust him to not lose one i didn’t want to pay very much for them haha!
View attachment 1103071

wow thanks so much for posting this ! Was after a pair for DD1 !

Had a rare child free day so thought I’d pop to primark try and get a dressing gown and such for oldest while he’s not spying. They didn’t have much tbh! i did get
- Harry Potter feather look pen for stocking
- Harry Potter to do list (I thought it would be great for noting down homework) for stocking
- bath bombs for smellies hampers I’m gonna do
- pizza shaped sponge for hamper
- McKenzie tracksuit was in the sale in JD
I found the same when I went a couple of weeks ago, they didn't have much of interest

Was really rubbish selection for boys and what they did have wasn’t in the sizes I needed. Think the stock levels are just rubbish lately aren’t they!
Love the pjs!

Yeah I had pjs for the other in my basket on asda too but they went out of stock in their sizes as I'd put them in a couple of days ago but wanted to add Wellies and only got round to it today. I'll try primark again next week as I've got to return a football to jd sports because the valve is broken so I'll be going right past it anyway

Yeah I had pjs for the other in my basket on asda too but they went out of stock in their sizes as I'd put them in a couple of days ago but wanted to add Wellies and only got round to it today. I'll try primark again next week as I've got to return a football to jd sports because the valve is broken so I'll be going right past it anyway

maybe just have to hit lucky for a delivery! It’s been the same with Halloween stuff just goes out of stock so quick

I found my local primark better than the big one in London although its huge tll, they only had tiny size in adults and kids. Nothing in a 9-10. Fortunately my local had a bit more. Nothing Christmassy though....this was a few weeks ago though.

I'm stressing a bit about not getting PJs in time. I want us to all have matching or at least similar prints. I'm still very much skint though for another two weeks. I've never been this late starting Christmas before....

I found my local primark better than the big one in London although its huge tll, they only had tiny size in adults and kids. Nothing in a 9-10. Fortunately my local had a bit more. Nothing Christmassy though....this was a few weeks ago though.

I'm stressing a bit about not getting PJs in time. I want us to all have matching or at least similar prints. I'm still very much skint though for another two weeks. I've never been this late starting Christmas before....

it’s frustrating isn’t it! We aren’t all matching this year as I only like T-shirt pjs and it’s hard to find them so I’ll just get the kids matching but I’ve not saw any I like for the kids yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->