Show us what you bought 2021

I've given up on matching as they seem to miss a huge chunk in age groups in most places so I've just gone for pjs they'll like. We did manage matching last year but had to squeeze ds1 in to a size too small to do it haha

I've given up on matching as they seem to miss a huge chunk in age groups in most places so I've just gone for pjs they'll like. We did manage matching last year but had to squeeze ds1 in to a size too small to do it haha

This is why I don’t get them the sizes are ridiculous ! DD1 is tall but slim so I end up buying bigger but have to take the waist in , so I just go for comfy fleecy style ones which they love and can use again haha x

Same, mine are all slim but ds1 and 3 are super skinny, so finding things where the waist fits is a pain, ds2 is slim but is big on his sports and has really muscular thighs so if things are slim fitting then they are too tight in the thigh. I also find the waistband is different depending on where you buy them. It's a minefield, if u buy something the rest of the year and its too bug they can just grow in to it, but I want it to fit on Christmas eve hahaha

Finished my Nephews today. Got them a Mario tshirt from matalan (which had been out of stock) and a little craft kit. Also got them a slinky and squishy ball. All going into a little gift bag.

Finished my Nephews today. Got them a Mario tshirt from matalan (which had been out of stock) and a little craft kit. Also got them a slinky and squishy ball. All going into a little gift bag.
Ooo fantastic !!

We dropped the kids off at an event and went shopping this weekend and got some good stuff.

wVuaO09.jpeg
UJBHiZJ.jpeg
TsOsnzR.jpeg
SHsajGP.jpeg
cSl4lE8.jpeg

Bought my eldest a Jurassic Park Switch case, some JP playing cards and JP wallet for his stocking, also bought a Mandalorian wallet for my 11 year old son.

Amazon sent me a £5 off code so I got part of Harvey’s main present. Mario party switch game for £35

£2.50 each from pep and co
You get 2 pairs in each so I’m going to split the packs and put one pair for December 1st and the other for Christmas Eve box
A4A7CC45-5AD3-4E81-BBB2-C9D6C4D0D951.jpeg

I got them last year but different designs and there still going strong so when I saw they had them again I thought I’d snap them up. Had to sneak them into the basket as kids were with me haha!

Finally made a start on the girls today

Dd1
Scrunchie maker
Light up drawing pad

Dd2
Orbeez foot Spa
Squishy ball maker

Still no idea on main gifts. They haven't written their lists yet, I usually do that late Novemvrr so they can't change their minds but thinking we may need to do it earlier as we have zero ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->