*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

I've found a home bargains near me so me and mum at going Friday to have a browse. You all seem to find so much in there :)

Our home bargains only opened this year and I was so excited to finally get to try it haha

I haven't been in ours for ages. I keep saying I'll have to go in :)

I ordered DS a bumbag as his sisters both have one so didn't want him to feel left out! Also got DD1 a Harry Potter notebook and pen in Primark. I'm now 100% done for the kids, hoping to start wrapping next week

Got some window stickers today

Also picked up blu blu the baby dolphin for £34.99 and Mystery Mao the cat for £18.00. The cat is a bargain it’s selling for £59.99 in Argos !

Been conned into it! The console I wanted to avoid most. Just need to grab pokemon sword/shield, mario party and something which DD2 can play.

Going to be from us.

DD's
71dDcOto3KL._SL1500_.jpg

OH
71n2f-OiHeL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Haha it's so hard to avoid some things. Ds4 asked for one about a month ago but he still throws things in anger so I'm not risking it. Thankfully he never mentioned it again

I was put off because I saw it as a console which would never get games bought for it - same with our xbox one. We all play PC.

OH goes to me "Ava hasn't actually asked for anything this year but mentioned wanting the Switch and pokemon sword or shield, I'll be able to play on it when she isn't" then he follows it on with... "but if she's playing pokemon, and Olivia wants to play too, why don't you get me one as well then she can play on that!"

Literally bumped a well budgeted Christmas up by £650. Want to cry, want to bury myself lol.
I don't want them stuck to them on Christmas day :/ I think I'll ban solo games just on that day.

Last edited:
Yep :dohh: cheeky sod. So got him the Lite as it's £100 cheaper. He's a huge man child at times.

So basically ds1 and 2 had slightly less than the others and I was ok with this as it wasn't too obvious, but then I ended up getting ds3 and 4 some more bits in the sales and this morning ds4 asked for a game so I've said I'll add it on the list bit Its the last day Santa is taking orders :haha: but I started feeling like they had TOO many more, and I'm now in town looking for little bits to make up the older 2.
So far I've got ds1 this game from wilko where you have to put this little toy poo between your legs and race the other person to the target to drop it.
Ds2 a baking set and a game where you've got a Velcro hat and someone throws soft sprouts at your head. And as they were 3 for 2 I got some racing reindeer for the Christmas eve box. Then in Lidl I found a bush tucker trial chocolate game for ds2.

I got ds1 the newest Godzilla DVD as well. That'll just have to do. I think the gap has been closed a suitable amount now anyway.

Got started on everyone else

Pjs for sister 2
Pjs for sister 3
Pjs for Mam
Pjs and nail files for friends little girl

Not presents but jeans and shoes for Morgan for Xmas day/party they have absolutely no tops! My primark is still tying to flog old summer stock. Not good! No jeans in harveys size although he does have some that are still decent.

I was put off because I saw it as a console which would never get games bought for it - same with our xbox one. We all play PC.

OH goes to me "Ava hasn't actually asked for anything this year but mentioned wanting the Switch and pokemon sword or shield, I'll be able to play on it when she isn't" then he follows it on with... "but if she's playing pokemon, and Olivia wants to play too, why don't you get me one as well then she can play on that!"

Literally bumped a well budgeted Christmas up by £650. Want to cry, want to bury myself lol.
I don't want them stuck to them on Christmas day :/ I think I'll ban solo games just on that day.

Wow how lucky are they :)
How about afternoon/evening present , so it doesn't take away from their other presents?
My mum always does afternoon presents usually socks, smelliest, sweets.

We had a bric a brac stall at the fair. Some amazing toys and games (all donated).

One was an electronic cash register (plastic type) brand new still in box.
Recently the girls looked at toys in Asda and DD2 asked for it, tbh it's way to young for her, but for £1 why not lol !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->