• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

reserved an Xbox headset for Harvey. Again supposed to be done but I’m sick of the fights over the one we have (which is Morgan’s and he won’t let Harvey use it because Harvey broke his old one) so for £8 odd I’ve got him his own one in the Argos Black Friday deals.

I'm always buying two of everything to stop arguments x

I'm always buying two of everything to stop arguments x

Morgan bought his with his birthday money or something like that. Ive gotten Harvey his own wired controller for Xmas so this will go with that nicely as that’s another thing they argue over when there’s no batteries for the wireless one.

I feel your pain. We had one break and ds3 chew through the wire of another so they've been passing one between them for months. Ds2 had one for his birthday in October but the other 2 have a head set each for Christmas so they'll all have their own

I feel your pain. We had one break and ds3 chew through the wire of another so they've been passing one between them for months. Ds2 had one for his birthday in October but the other 2 have a head set each for Christmas so they'll all have their own

They break so easy! We got a controller from Argos and they refused to take it back saying we had jammed something in the hole for the headset. So I emailed the maker of it and they sent us a brand new one which was good of them.

I’ve had the headset we have back and forth to game because it doesn’t work great but every time it apparently works on their console. It’s still under warranty I wish they would just swap it.

I got this Christmas rock painting kit for the elf to bring on Dec 1st. Our city has a hide and seek rock thing my kids love to do so I was excited when I found this kit!
RjTYKeD.jpg

Small toys for the baby
FMMkWdn.jpg

A gift for Ds
YIwYDOw.jpg

And a Christmas dress for dd1
nsjIZPt.jpg

I got these few things today;

Lego Toy Story 4 RV set for DS
LOL Furniture Cozy Coupe DD2
Anna and Elsa from Frozen 2 dolls DD2
Elsa Dress DD2

IMG_2337.JPG IMG_2338.JPG IMG_2339.JPG IMG_2340.JPG IMG_2341.JPG

They break so easy! We got a controller from Argos and they refused to take it back saying we had jammed something in the hole for the headset. So I emailed the maker of it and they sent us a brand new one which was good of them.

I’ve had the headset we have back and forth to game because it doesn’t work great but every time it apparently works on their console. It’s still under warranty I wish they would just swap it.

It's so annoying when they won't, surely if they take something back that's faulty they then pass it up the system to their supplier rather than taking an actual loss themselves

I got this Christmas rock painting kit for the elf to bring on Dec 1st. Our city has a hide and seek rock thing my kids love to do so I was excited when I found this kit!
RjTYKeD.jpg

Small toys for the baby
FMMkWdn.jpg

A gift for Ds
YIwYDOw.jpg

And a Christmas dress for dd1
nsjIZPt.jpg

Love the rock painting. We have had a bag of rocks for months and haven't painted them yet

We love Rock painting too. It doesn't seem to be as popular here at the moment for some reason but it used to be. Maybe in the summer!

I need to ban myself from Poundland no control haha but the books were fab for £1 each! The sketch book looks great! It gives you pages and you have to use your imagination to draw stuff or think of things. The lion king book isn’t just a book of the movie too which I thought it was at first.
Tornado thing was £1
Little squishy boxes were £1

Also got some festive cleaning bits in home bargains and some gift tags. They were 39p each so got a few packs.

3FAAD509-8FBC-4AB4-9140-6F12B09613BA.jpeg

Got a couple of good buys today. A little Mario kart racing game for £2!! I only got one for them to share as comes with two cars but now thinking I should have got two.
Also got a door mat for inside my porch, some cream for DH and eyebrow pallete for me.

Me: I'm completely done.
Also me: oh look, playmobil in Amazon's black Friday deals....

So I ordered 2 more How To Train Your Dragon sets that I originally wanted to get but decided they were too expensive.

It is tempting. Every time I buy one thing they recommend something else and end up buying that too!

It's hard to resist. I got ds3 and ds4 a how to train your Dragon DVD each (one is the first 2 in one box, one is the third) so got some of the playmobil to go with it. Just a small set each, but this is a set with toothless and a set with the white one from the third film so I felt like they needed them :haha:

Got a couple of good buys today. A little Mario kart racing game for £2!! I only got one for them to share as comes with two cars but now thinking I should have got two.
Also got a door mat for inside my porch, some cream for DH and eyebrow pallete for me.
Ooh where was the Mario kart racing game from? Thanks!

Finally done with stocking fillers. I had a £3 off a £15 spend in Poundland so made use of that. Don’t know if anyone has seen the exploding sweet box thing that’s going round Facebook but going to give that a go this year. They will get chocolate coins in the stocking still but thought these looked a good idea, especially since the stockings will be pretty full. Will put it next to the stocking
Got some glowsticks for Xmas eve box
Seal teddy for Xmas eve box
2 packs of mighty beans
2 pack of fluffy socks for harveys stocking
And the tape is to stick stuff in the boxes

Home bargains I got 2 wrapping paper rolls, 2 Santa letters, 2 kinder egg advents these were £3 in Asda, 99p home bargains! paper cups for hot chocolate as they like it but a mug full gets wasted.

FB1724A6-1FF2-442E-A013-9E7487CB56C3.jpeg

Looks good, I have seen the exploding sweet boxes and thought they looked really cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->