*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Got a couple things today;
I have my daughter's bday on the 19th Dec so some is for that and some Christmas.

For DD2;
Waterbabies surprise doll
lol glitter globe
Friends Lego Stephanie buggy and trailer set
Big plush pillow head from Walmart reduced to $5

DS; Walmart had a double pack of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker bobble head funko figures reduced to $3 and a couple of Star Wars plush bag hangers for $1 I got for his stocking.
Also picked him up a Lego Star Wars advent Calendar.

I am happy I have a bit of a start!

Just bought ds3 a set of wrestlers. He really wanted just one of them and was really specific about which shorts he should be wearing. Brand new he was £50 on Amazon! So this seemed a better alternative.

Screenshot_20191025-150046_Chrome.jpg

OH had a £5 off code for Argos so I got DD2's playmobil speedboat. I think that's me done for my kids now. I may pick up a mini scruff a luv each for my girls but need to check what they have already. It's all in various bags in the loft so need to get it all down to check :)
I also got 6 bottles of wine for my dad and auntie and uncle. Sainsburys has 25% off 6 or more bottles.

Got the girls a Shimmer and Shine jewellery set for their stockings only 59p in Home Bargains. Also got DS a Thomas the tank engine that flips over .

For OH
A4t4HUi.jpg

Mine and OH's (snowflakes) & and 2x penguins for both DD's
vjXnvhS.jpg

Just ordered ds1 a battle ships game and both the older ones a bedding set each, which I know seems burning but it's so hard at their age to not have everything be either tech or tat just to make up the numbers so I decided that can be their "something you need"

Thank you, theres so much stuff I love on there! Not heard of that website before :)

I've just ordered Rio's wrapping paper from Matalan, and the kids Christmas pyjamas. George pig for Niko and Merry Poopmas for Rio - This is totally against my usual traditional self who hates character things but I know the kids will love them and that's what its all about really.
Also ordered them matching Christmas tshirts, Nikos says Mini Elf and Rios says Junior Elf, plus a pack of handkerchiefs for my dad to make it over £50 as I had a £10 off £50 spend code!

Went on a bit of an online spree today as I've been feeling a bit rubbish and needed to start anyway

H&M got both girls a reindeer sweatshirt and some Christmas hair clips

Argos got both girls a design your own lamp, DD1 Blo Pens and DD2 Sticker Maker

Amazon got DD1 Magnet Lab and DD2 Rainbow Lab.

Looking for nice Christmas PJs and I like the B&W Ho Ho Ho ones in ASDA but didn't have adult ones :-(

Today I bought pjs for ds1,3&4
Lightsabres for ds3&4
Starwars figures for ds3&4
Water bottle for ds2
Starwars figures you can change the parts on for ds3&4
Playmobil blind bags for ds3&4
How to.train your Dragon little dragon for ds3&4

Oh and this cute little Groot toy where you push the head down and it's face changes for ds4

Today I bought

Mug for BIL
Candles for SIL
Perfume for Mums December birthday
Young Frankenstein DVD and The Boy On The Top Of The Mountain book for DS1
Mug and cook book for teens for ds2
Set of 4 Lego Christmas sticker books that I'll split between ds3 and 4
Snake in a can and Cave Baby book for ds4
Mini WWE set for the Christmas eve box

Today’s buys
Two squishy keyring blind bags
Spongebob squishy (I wish they have had had other characters as would have gotten 2 but they only had other nickelodeon characters the kids wouldn’t know)
Both Poundland

Bought the latest Call of Duty game for DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->