*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

Got
Mini tree for kids room
Red pillowcase and sheer each
New Xmas bedding
Picked up the bits from Argos
Sloth chocolate coins
A keyring lightbox
2 mini fortnite funko (if you buy anything fortnite in game you get a free code for a Christmas pick axe in the game) was going to put it in his stocking but think I’m gonna do it for one of the elf days as have some v buck coin stickers leftover from last year
Sprout whoope cushion for the elf
Christmas who am I game for Xmas eve box

Bought Frozen Don't break the Ice game for DD and 2 selection packs for my youngest children.

Kids minniemouse xmas pjs
Three Christmas books from the works 3for £5 offer
Xmas activity book £1 the works
Family matching xmas socks primark £1.50 each. I got us all some

Part of my aldi order arrived. The Disney books advent calendar is amazing

I guess it depends on what you're putting in it.

Previous years I've had two individual ones for DDs (wooden crate I painted red) but had no where for mine and DHs bits. So this year I'm planning a big one for all of us (if I can find a decent looking box) and the elf will bring it :)

I’m going with one box until next year when DS is older !

Slippers for my dad and frozen socks for dd's stocking which meant I spent enough to get the m and s beauty advent calendar for my mum for her December birthday-she loved it the other year and hasn't been well so hope she'll enjoy it again.

My 12 yr old daughter is really into Anime, particularly Hatsune Miku.

Today I ordered her a Hatsune Miku Summer Figure $17.99 and preordered Hatsune Miku Christmas figure $19.99.

Hoping to do a bit more shopping this weekend.

Slippers for my dad and frozen socks for dd's stocking which meant I spent enough to get the m and s beauty advent calendar for my mum for her December birthday-she loved it the other year and hasn't been well so hope she'll enjoy it again.

Sorry to hear your mum isn't well, hope she feels better soon and I'm sure the advent calendar will cheer her up:xmas16:

Have just booked a weekend in London on 21st/22nd December with my parents and 2 brothers and their families, we have booked a hotel and will be going to see The Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park together, some are going ice skating and some of us are going to see the Circus show, we will be having a family meal on the Saturday night and I am thinking of taking my kids to the Natural History Museum before heading back to Birmingham.

Just placed another Amazon order
For Ds1- heat changing Friday Night Dinner mug. Fallout 76 controller holder
For ds2 - call of duty controller holder
For ds3 - the dinosaur that pooped the past book
For ds4 - sushi scramble board game. Singing Baby Shark puppet

Oj6LtDX.jpg

TOTAL TREE DEC ENVY. Where have you got all of those beautiful decorations from?
I want two trees this year, a themed one and another in the porch for my totally random decs I cant part with. But OH isn't on board and says it will cost too much to buy decs for a whole tree at once, has this lot cost you your life savings?? XX

London sounds fab! Something I would love to around xmas!

Wow love the tree decs! Are the letters from home bargains? Every time I go in I can never find our letters. I’m hopefully going to pop to a different home bargains tomorrow so going to see if they have any. I suppose my initial is quite a popular one.

Have just booked a weekend in London on 21st/22nd December with my parents and 2 brothers and their families, we have booked a hotel and will be going to see The Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park together, some are going ice skating and some of us are going to see the Circus show, we will be having a family meal on the Saturday night and I am thinking of taking my kids to the Natural History Museum before heading back to Birmingham.

I think this might be the thing my mum was talking about wanting to do instead of our usual Christmas lunch before Christmas. I'm not sure what date she was looking at though, it would be so funny if it was the same date as you're going.
The museum is definitely worth it too.

OH's birthday is gone now (was yesterday) so I am in official Christmas mode. I need my tree up desperately :haha:
I wonder who will be first!

I wonder who will be first too! Looking forward to the Christmas tree thread :)

It won't be long now, November is speeding past and there's always a few in November

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->