*Show Us What You Bought! Xmas 2019*

2 toys for my youngest and some cozy socks for my goddaughters.

water-count-veggie-garden_80-605000_1.jpg GUEST_4bf8fdd1-4549-49d0-ba2d-356f0772c8e7.jpg 108-216s.jpg 577033.jpg

Picked this up today. Thomas doesn't like crackers so we'll have this at christmas dinner instead. It has 8 hats, gifts and jokes inside.FB_IMG_1572807735252.jpg

Picked this up today. Thomas doesn't like crackers so we'll have this at christmas dinner instead. It has 8 hats, gifts and jokes inside.View attachment 1072064
Oh that looks fab! Not a bad price either. I find crackers can be a bit tricky for kids to pull then mine usually go off in huff because they didn’t ‘win’

Today I picked up the Girl elf on the shelf, I was going to get a cheaper one like our boy elf, but couldn't find one similar.
Looking forward to the kids faces on the 1st when Alex bring his wife along :xmas13:

Squeena I love that idea. I haven't got crackers yet so may get that as it's something different ! Fab buy x

Love the sprout!
Supposed to be done but ordered a few more things:
True and Bartleby plushes from Amazon US for DD2 and DS (I didn't think they were able to be shipped internationally but turns out they are, yay!)
True storybook for DD2
Scruff a luv for DD2 (£11 on Amazon warehouse deals, bargain)
First history encyclopedia for DD1
Lol bumbag for DD2
Wheres Wally in the museum book for DD1

I always end up forgetting about crackers and getting them out at new years hahaha probably shouldn't bother any more but you know the year I don't someone will ask where they are

Finally got myself ... well the kids a proper 1st December box ! I usually just use a box and wrap it with brown paper but it got ripped in all the excitement last year ! Hopefully this one will last !

Hmm wondering now whether to buy 2 more and do individual boxes or leave it until next year when DS is older ( opinions please ?!) I’m too excited ha x

IMG_5174.PNG

Got this second hand today for £40. The one wall needs a few screws adding but other than that it's fine

Finally got myself ... well the kids a proper 1st December box ! I usually just use a box and wrap it with brown paper but it got ripped in all the excitement last year ! Hopefully this one will last !

Hmm wondering now whether to buy 2 more and do individual boxes or leave it until next year when DS is older ( opinions please ?!) I’m too excited ha x

I guess it depends on what you're putting in it.

Previous years I've had two individual ones for DDs (wooden crate I painted red) but had no where for mine and DHs bits. So this year I'm planning a big one for all of us (if I can find a decent looking box) and the elf will bring it :)

20% off at Argos
Fortnite figure was reduced to £8 down to £6.40 I think
Game of life (the normal edition we have the junior one and it’s a bit naff tbh) was £20 down to £16 with the discount

Also reserved a nerf target bag and a magic set on the 2 for 15

I’m off shopping this morning so may come back later with a bigger list

Just ordered ds1 a hand held retro game thing and ds2 a Mr Bean funko pop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back