• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your big kids!

IMG-6320.jpg

taken by a friend who likes taking photos at the cricket.

pic100.jpg

in the museum . below: they had a plasticine exhibition all with stop motion animation and you cold do some yourself as well. the white and blue ones are lo's
pic101.jpg

pic99.jpg

Where does she get the energy from first thing in the morning?!

20191004_075703-756x1008.jpg

Aww so cute! Well done N!
You should see our boys' pics! I'd only order them to have a good laugh at the grimaces they pulled!

Aww so cute! Well done N!
You should see our boys' pics! I'd only order them to have a good laugh at the grimaces they pulled!

:rofl: N was just behaving because she is new to school I think. She is dreadful when I try to take photos of her myself - she pulls some truly hideous faces. And as for taking a decent video - ha! As soon as she realises she is on camera, the refrain of 'Poo, fart, wee!' (or something similar) rings out around the room like a football chant ... either that or she drops her pants and moons me. :(

P.S. Please share the pics! Could do with a good laugh myself lol.

Wow lol! She sounds like a real character!
Ok here is one pic. I never ordered it but did screenshot the proof. The ones before or after that year were not much better.

fullsizeoutput_198c.jpeg

:rofl: Omg sorry for laughing but it is really funny. He definitely did not want his photo taken that day! He's still adorable though, even when pulling an amusing face. <3

Aw thanks but it did make me laugh too, so go right ahead! What a face to pull lol

ah shame look at that.:haha:
I dont know when they do school photos here i think they only do class photos as have seen them in the clasrooms at open day.

pic102.jpg

built the tracks with her dad
pic103.jpg

it is autumn break here so her cousins have been around
pic104.jpg

lots of origami

pic105.jpg

pic106.jpg
[/url]

pic107.jpg

at the boulder climbing place

Users who are viewing this thread