• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your...... Nursery! :) UPDATE I need your help pls - pg 22 :)

Sausages I love it, I laughed out loud when I realised he was in the chair! So cute. The pics are a lovely touch, so sorry your first little boy never got to see his room xx

Sausages I only just noticed your LO on the chair in one pic, was so busy looking at the room I missed him :rofl:

X x x

Oooh AFC i recognise that mirror is it from IKEA? I love ikea! Your feature wall is brilliant! :D

Yeah, i snuck K in the photo. :lol: He was modelling his room!

That's fab afc! I love the organised rooms before LOs were here!

X x x

I think I have some pics somewhere of Roo's nursery before she was born - it's not been "tidy" since then :rofl: Will try and dig them out tomorrow. Nothing as stylish as the beautiful rooms I've seen on here though :blush:

Oooh AFC i recognise that mirror is it from IKEA? I love ikea! Your feature wall is brilliant! :D

Yeah, i snuck K in the photo. :lol: He was modelling his room!

Haha, yeah it is...I got loads of bits from Ikea, did it all pretty cheaply! Thanks, it's from Walltastic Murals :)

Oh, and it's so cute looking back and seeing all F's teeny clothes, and that little crib :cloud9:

Broodyyy!

Off to sleep now, post more pics please :)

Eala and nuke I'll be looking out for yours tomorrow, or I'll have to harass you til you post them!

X x x

Omg SBB that room is AMAZING .....seriously, what a lucky little boy! My LO Doesnt have a room. :cry: We have a spare room, but as my second son went straight from our room into sharing with his brother, we Figured the same would happen this time, and if not, we'll decorate in a year or so. The two eldest kids have a massive bedroom, the biggest in the house, with a triple bunk bed(double on the bottom, single on top) so we had every intention of them all sharing and the spare room can be used as a play room or something.
ORRRR maybe I'm just lazy and couldn't be bothered to decorate!!:rofl:

Thank you!

At least you have 3 boys, you couldnt make a girl share with 2 boys :haha:

No idea what we'll do when the next one comes, we don't have any more rooms and his room is tiny! OH will have to give up his HUGE office/music room and move to the garage :haha:

X x x

I dont suppose any one had any ideas on how to do a fariy themed room? Everything iv seen has been babyish but i dont want it babyish.

The only thing i can think of it getting my grandad to paint some canvases for me since i cant do a propper murial (sp?) on the wall since were renting.

Love the rooms. SBB - love your taste. I love Isak things. I also recommend Little Baby Company for stuff, they have a very nice selection.

I will post mine shortly - there are some pictures in the toddler section - page 6ish - but my father is building M's big girl bed today so the room is going to be re-arranged & updated. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Lozzy have you tried vertbaudet? I got a few things from there for the girls :) I wish I could link some photos of the girls room...might try.

Verbaudet is good (shocking customer service though) the house shaped unit is from there, etsy is good too for home made stuff like canvasses. You could use wall stickers as they are completely removable.

Mandarhino I love the little baby co, gorgeous stuff!

X x x

Iv had a look but i cant find anything that realy fits.

I'll post some of Bobby's room in a bit. His room is tiny! Before he was born it used to be my walk in closet :haha:

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/nursery2.jpg
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/nursery1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"