Show us your nursery

Well, we painted our nursery today, and here it is!! :D:D

We still have to do a second coat, but you get teh jist from just one coat. Also, it isnt dry yet in the pics, which is why it kinda looks a bit patchy? (And we arent very good DIYers/Decoraters) haha. maskint tape is still around some parts too.. but I think it looks nice.

The pics dont show how bright the pink really is... it is a very bright bubblegum pink but as the light is weird outside it doesnt show the real colour on my crappy phone.

We decided to go for the bubblegum pink as we feel that baby pink and all the pale colours are so common, and we wanted something funky and fun. We already have wall stickers, shaped as butterflies, stars and hearts, and they are mirrored, so it will be a bright pink wall with loads of silvery mirror shapes... hopefully it looks good!

I shall put up some more pics after we have done a bit more work, and please let me know if you have any ideas/suggestions/opinions.

Attachments

• room1.jpg
    room1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 51
  • room2.jpg
    room2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 43
  • room3.jpg
    room3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 39
Love it hun, its going to look awesome. cant wait to see it finished :happydance:
x

All your nurseries are gorgeous!

Can't wait for thursday to find out if bear cub is a little man or a little lady. Know exactly how we are going to do them.
For a girl we are doing a disney princess theme and for a boy we are doing the hungry caterpillar theme.

I love all of these. Thursday I get to find out if I'm having a prince or princess and once my appt is over i plan on shopping till I drop ( I'm suppose to be on bedrest but I just can't be patient) I already decided on colors and theme for each sex :)

I love the nurseries they are so gorgeous. I'm so excited can't wait to get cracking on mine. Need to find out the babys sex first though. I've done a boy moodboard and girl moodboard today and got some paint samples from dulux I like himalayan musk, sweet sundae and copenhagen blue for a boy.

Finally got a pic to put up :) We had the carpet fitted last week and picked the wardrobe and draws up today, OH has just finished putting them together. Just need to order the cot now :)

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/40497_423406089333_510239333_4540650_860674_n1.jpg

i love the rug.

Still not bought the cot for LOs room :( got a blackout blind though :) just the cot, furnishings and a chair to get now :)

aww lovely nurseries girls. i so wanna get cracking with mine. i think i'm gonna go for a jungle theme, with yellows, oranges and reds. but i'm not so sure. think i need to find out the sex first and then decide. x

wow everyones nurseries look amazing!! such ideas and inspiration you've all given me!

I was worried that my furniture didnt match the crib but after seeing everyone's nurseries I feel better that it doesnt have to match to look fab! I ordered a wardrobe chest of drawers and bedisde table from Tesco Direct for £150 and a cot for £60 from tesco direct, just need a mattress to go in it now!

I haven't quite got everything set up yet but I here are some of things I've ordered - once it's all done I will post piccies! I plan to get some wicker baskets to go under the cot for nappies and wipes. The baby bouncer is more of a cream and beige colour for some reason in this picture it looks different! But the theme we're going with is neutral teddy bears!

wow everyones nurseries look amazing!! such ideas and inspiration you've all given me!

I was worried that my furniture didnt match the crib but after seeing everyone's nurseries I feel better that it doesnt have to match to look fab! I ordered a wardrobe chest of drawers and bedisde table from Tesco Direct for £150 and a cot for £60 from tesco direct, just need a mattress to go in it now!

I haven't quite got everything set up yet but I here are some of things I've ordered - once it's all done I will post piccies! I plan to get some wicker baskets to go under the cot for nappies and wipes. The baby bouncer is more of a cream and beige colour for some reason in this picture it looks different! But the theme we're going with is neutral teddy bears!

Thats going to look ace hun, cant wait to see it set up :) xx

Does anyone know if you can buy just the bedding for a mosesbasket?? Cause my SIL gave us a mosesbasket, but I'd like to have some different bedding for it...... Apart from that we've gone for Zeddy & Parsnip (from mama's and papa's) themed nursery stuff... Just got the mobile :)

All the nurseries are gorgeous!

We thought we weren't going to find out the gender of our little one so went with a neutral theme. Then we changed our minds!!
We bought from the Mamas and Papas Ginerbread range. It's so bright and colourful - I love it.

We bought furniture from the Glasgow Pram Centre. The cot/bed and changing dresser from the Bonito Bebe Toscana Range.

I cant wait to see everything all set up :)

Attachments

• 0B2X3438_thumbnail_x600y450.jpeg
    0B2X3438_thumbnail_x600y450.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 26
  • ProductImageTemplate.jpeg
    ProductImageTemplate.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 17
Ness your nursery is going to look great! Im hoping to see a cot next week that my work colleague has to see if its what I want. Bless her she had twins and the cots have just been packed up behind a wardrobe for the last few years and she is quite happy to give it to me if I want it.

Mizze xx

Nessicle and MrsMcT...those are super cute! Can't wait to see pics!

All the nurseries are gorgeous!

We thought we weren't going to find out the gender of our little one so went with a neutral theme. Then we changed our minds!!
We bought from the Mamas and Papas Ginerbread range. It's so bright and colourful - I love it.

We bought furniture from the Glasgow Pram Centre. The cot/bed and changing dresser from the Bonito Bebe Toscana Range.

I cant wait to see everything all set up :)

ah i love the gingerbread range :)

This thread gets me the most excited... I can't waitttttttttttttttttttt to do mine now arghhh!

Can't wait to do ours either, but we're waiting to move so I can't do anything :( And most the baby stuff is packed away aswell, so I don't have anything to drool over either.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->