• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show us your nursery

Jessabella I'm a perfectionist too but your nursery is gorgeous! Maybe a really cute nightlight would be nice.

yeah I am getting a nightlight becaue that light is bright even though therei s a pink lampshade on it..I jsut havent found teh perfect one yet...

thank you Jolene :flower:

speaking of black out blinds there's a blind you can get that has suction caps on it and you can cut it to size and just stick it in your window so you don't have to do any drilling etc to fit a black out blind

https://www.johnlewis.com/230645649/Product.aspx?source=14798

Jolene! How are you hun? happy 22 weeks :hugs: Finally springtime in CT..I loooove it :D

Hi luv, yes I'm loving Spring! But it also means we're going to get bigger and it's going to get hotter, lol. I'm due in Jan!!!! Can't believe you only have 8wks to go!

Anyway, I'm so excited the nursery is painted and the curtains are up! As soon as I get it looking like an actual nursery I will post pics! I'm going for a butterfly theme!

Glad you bumped this up Jolene - I couldnt find it lol! :haha:

So here is my nursery almost done! Just got to get a nappy disposal bin, changing mat (though I might just use my travel one to move round the house for the time being) and two floating shelves for the wall above the chest of drawers for some nice photo frames!

ness...... what range is your bedding? wheres it from?

Hi luv, yes I'm loving Spring! But it also means we're going to get bigger and it's going to get hotter, lol. I'm due in Jan!!!! Can't believe you only have 8wks to go!

Anyway, I'm so excited the nursery is painted and the curtains are up! As soon as I get it looking like an actual nursery I will post pics! I'm going for a butterfly theme!

Can't wait to see it!

Yep, 8 ish weeks to go..oh man, it sounds close lol.

I already get hot so easily now..dunno what we're gonna do in full blown summer =\

OMG Brandy 8 weeks?! can't believe it! Did you know Jo from our CCCC thread got her bfp too? :happydance: xx

Were sgtarting our nursery very soon and this is the range we are having for our little precious one

French%20Collection.jpg

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/nursery/2/

Were starting our nursery very soon and this is the range we are having for our little precious one

View attachment 114729

https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/homeware/nursery/2/

My Zeddy and Parsnip curtains arrived today :D £6.71 off ebay, they listed them incorrectly so got them uber cheap :D They are just on the line drying, hopefully will get the cot sorted this weekend! yay!!

what a bargain PinkEmily!!

that's lovely furniture Fabby!!

Ness your nursery is beautiful I loved this range Cappuccino bear I couldn’t resist blue for my boy though I’m sooo original lol :haha:

I cannot wait until I move into my home and my little boy’s nursery gets started xxx

I want to put up some crazy wallpaper and have a feature wall. I don't know if I should go for traditional pink and blue or go wild and modern.

Ness your nursery is beautiful I loved this range Cappuccino bear I couldn’t resist blue for my boy though I’m sooo original lol :haha:

I cannot wait until I move into my home and my little boy’s nursery gets started xxx

aw thank you honey :flower: I didnt realise though that the cappucino bear range the bear has a magenta nose and pale blue for the x's where the buttons are supposed to be if that makes sense? On the internet it looks all brown and cream which is what I'd have preferred but actually the little hint of colour goes really well :thumbup:

YOu'll have tons of fun doing the nursery I've loved it! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->