Show us your nursery

Here's ours so far. My bedding is called "Patchwork Puppy" and is from Gap.com - it's on hella sale right now!

We don't have any wall hangings up yet, although an artist friend of mine is painting an amazing picture to hang over the bed, which will match the bedding.

Ignore the mattress in these pics, as I haven't put a sheet on it yet! :)

Wow its lovely! x

Here's ours so far. My bedding is called "Patchwork Puppy" and is from Gap.com - it's on hella sale right now!

We don't have any wall hangings up yet, although an artist friend of mine is painting an amazing picture to hang over the bed, which will match the bedding.

Ignore the mattress in these pics, as I haven't put a sheet on it yet! :)

I adore it! I am sucker for brown color schemes to be honest. :thumbup:

I made hubby stop working on the nursery as I was starting to fear we might not have a use for it, and that we'd maybe done too much too soon. Thankfully I was wrong, so I guess we will get back to it. Or he will, as I am on complete bedrest.

Here's mine! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/341798-my-nursery-done-pic-heavy.html

Here's mine! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/341798-my-nursery-done-pic-heavy.html

It's gorgeous! I still need to buy a few things..but we will get there :happydance: Congrats on your precious girl.

Oh my goodness prayinforbaby! Wow, a lot of diapers and wipes. Very organized. I am jealous! Lol. Lovely though :flower:

WOW WOW WOW I love it! That chest of drawers you have is amazing! I also LOVE your idea of the framed scan pic. Do you mind if I pinch that idea?

Wow its lovely! x

I adore it! I am sucker for brown color schemes to be honest. :thumbup:

Thank you both! I am a sucker for chocolate colors, as well. Almost all the furniture in our home is mahogany or dark woods. I'm also going to steal the idea that a PP had and do a pic of the baby in the center of a large white mat and have everyone at the showers sign it. What a great idea! I'll probably frame in dark wood, and have blue and brown markers. Yay!

Wow what a lovely nursery and congrats on Haley

I made hubby stop working on the nursery as I was starting to fear we might not have a use for it, and that we'd maybe done too much too soon. Thankfully I was wrong, so I guess we will get back to it. Or he will, as I am on complete bedrest.

feel your frustration!!
hope everything gets better
xxx

Good thing I decided to wait on purchasing the bedding set until my confirmation scan on Wednesday as I found another bedding set that I love. I would post a pic but I am on the iPad and haven't figured out how to do that.

Any more? Yes im slightly obsessed looking at nurseries lol
x

Mine's done, but haven't put all the soft stuff up yet don't want it to get dusty!! I'll put some piccies on fb soon!

xxx

all these look lovely!! i wish we had a 3 bed so i could do babys roo if we dont find a 3 bed house ill have 2 re-do my sons room and do it half and half

I'm working on the letters for my little girls wall..hopefully it'll look good with the butterflies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->