Sick and tired and feel like giving up.

blaze

Reaction score
So got a letter from the hospital today regarding test there want me to have done to check my tubes arnt blocked before starting me on clomid.So I rang them up to sat a date and woman asked when my next period would be.I told her I was on at the min so she said ok need to go in the nxt 2 wks.Then she comes back on the phone to say there fully booked up and will now have to wait till nxt month.So I have had to cancel my other appointment till sep.So sick of waiting on lists and the whole thing is takeing over my life I just feel like saying ok that's enough.

I totally hear you. It always seems like, just one more month.

I went to the doctors to get a referal to a FS and they said just a couple more months. I was excited to get to the FS then they say that they take the first cycle to run tests and monitor my cycle. So there is another month. The following month they put me on Clomid so I was excited. I ended up with only one follicle so there was another wasted month. The following month I went to injectables and produced too many follicles so I was told no sex, another wasted month.

When...when...when will it happen for us????

Im more mad as in feb I had a day 21 test done that showed I wasn't ovulating and got told to go back in june to be put on clomid to then get there in june to say want to do more test y couldn't there of said this back in feb sure there just like to keep you waiting.I know a lot of ppl on here been trying a lot longer then me and shouldn't really moan I just feel let down.

The consultants in the uk are really annoying! ( well mine is anyway!)

I takes sooooooo long for everything the Gp's are really reluctant to even refer you to the hospital then its months to be seen, then more tests, then months to be seen! I lucky managed to see the consultant again a month after bloods and hsg as I called to see if there was a cancellation luckily there was. If not it would have been September before i would even get the results of these tests let alone helped with TTC. That would have been 10 months from when i originally went to the GP.

When i went to get the results he said go away and try on our own again for 3 months! Another 3 months!!!!! My husband basically said no we need some help so he has out me on Clomid.

Annoying!!!

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant!

:hugs: for you x

It seems that you really need to push your way in the UK and keep them on their toes. It doesn't matter if you have been trying less time, they should just get all the tests done first so you can move on. And, they should not be telling you that you will be going on clomid and get you all excited.

I would also try calling each morning for a cancellation you never know! its hard they don't seam to understand that to us a month is a long time! and if you have irregular cycles its even worse coz you don't know when your next cycle will even be!

I hope you get sorted please keep us informed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->