sick everyday; uterine fibroid; but happy :)

bubblebelly

A + J + little pea
Reaction score
I have been nauseated and vomiting every single day for the past 5 days now without fail..
also have found out that I have a fibroid tumor in my uterus..
felt a little sad that my chances of a normal birth are less now..
but not worried.. just want my baby to be able to have the best chance to be able to grow to full term in my womb..

so aside from hurling everyday into the toilet bowl and not being able to eat anything I want and not being able to go out with DH without carrying plastic bags..
I'm feeling blessed and grateful..

DH has just been so bloody amazing..
he is there in the toilet with me rubbing my back, wiping my tears..
then he cleans up my mess and disinfects the toilet ALL the time for me..
he encourages me to eat, pours me warm water with ginger..
he's been buying me Chinese dried cured fruits to help with my nausea

and then he spends loads of money buying me two pairs of shoes today
"because he feels so bad for me and wanted to cheer me up"

I'm just so glad to be feeling positive and not being affected by any bad stuff
and so grateful I have an understanding husband..

I can definitely be willing to go through all the sickness and tumours and tiredness in the world.. to have a healthy baby with this type of support!

hope all you ladies are getting through first tri with your heads held up high!
can't wait to start feeling better and eat EVERYTHING !

xx

Did they tell you the fibroid location? Only that I have fibroids, too, but the obgyn didn't mention there would be any problems with vaginal delivery as they are not obstructing the cervix.

I had 2 fibroids in my last pregnancy and I gave birth fine with no complications. It depends on lots of factors. Location, size and type. Hopefully it will be just fine and cause no issues at all :D

thanks girls!

I basically have to go back and be monitored obviously
but was told it was in the lower regions.. so I'm not 100% sure if it will block the cervix at this point..
we will definitely be following up on it and keep an eye on it's growth..
I'm going back to the doctors in a few weeks to make an appointment for my 12 week scan and also to discuss my tumour..
fingers crossed it doesn't turn serious..
I'm fine to have a C-section.. my only concern is having a premature baby..
I'm sure I'll be alright.. I'm so glad it's not cancer!

xx

thank you!! I'm glad I have found you ladies!
I hope maybe we can exchange our experiences as we go through our pregnancies!!
good luck to you too and happy and healthy 9 months!
xx

Can I have your husband, he sounds amazing lol!
I've been very sick too, I said to him this morning that I'd had my head down the toilet for 15 minutes and he was like 'oh that's no good' he's being Mr insensitive lately.
I hope you feel better Hun. As long as your fibroid doesn't get too big it shouldn't cause you any problems :) :hugs:

haha I'm sure you can borrow him misscalais!!
we are both in Australia so shouldn't be too hard!
sometimes I look at him and ask "where the hell did you come from?"
because frankly, although he's caring in nature, he's never been this amazing in our whole marriage lol! so I'm just thanking God right now to have this support..
let me tell you though it's taken years of fighting and arguing to get to this point!
he definitely wasnt born this way hehehehe
I'm sure your DH will come around, they just need a kick up their bum every now and then!

how is your morning sickness coming along??
I hope you feel better too.. I've been drained of energy everyday..
but getting the hang of it.. I tend to feel slightly better after spewing..
try some dried fruit pickles from an Asian store.. it's helping me at the moment!

thanks for the well wishes! I'm staying positive :)
xx

Your DH sounds fantastic :) I feel so lucky to have my hubby too, I don't know what I'd do without him. He's literally wiping hormonal tears from my face everyday (omg the hormonal crying!!), and doing all the cooking and cleaning! He's even cleaning to MY standard lol!

How lucky are we? ;)

I hope the sickness passes for you soon. I'm not too bad with sickness at the moment but the exhaustion is a killer :(

you're very lucky red!
you've already told me how he stayed in with you instead of going out to cheer you up!
Im really praying the sickness goes away too.. its really killing me..
threw up twice today at work... =(

Oh I'm sorry to hear you were sick at work. I hope it improves for you soon! Is anything helping with the nausea atall? Ginger? Sea bands? I'm finding that ginger is making me worse :(

I'm only feeling sick but it is pretty constant throughout the day. I havn't been sick yet but I'm only 6 weeks 3days. Hoping that it doesn't happen.
My DH has been wonderful too. He is very understanding and I feel very fortunate.

feeling sad.. feeling a bit stressed..

Im nearly 10 weeks now.. I have a noticable little tiny bump
im starting to think my little bump I have now is probably from the fibroid rather than from baby =(

I went to my doctor on Saturday to talk about my scan results from the 6 week scan..
and also to get my next few scan referrals..
the fibroid tumour was 6.7 x 7.7 x 8.2 cm at 6 weeks!!!!!!! (WTF its pretty huge)
and it is right next to my birth canal...
*cries*

God only knows how darn big it is now that I am 10 weeks along..

I also have two subchorionic bleeds... and a possible corpus luteum cyst
=(
hopefully a scan should show if they've been reabsorbed or not...

anyway getting my progress scan tomorrow to check on baby so fingers crossed everything is fine..
stupid bloody fibroid................

=(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"