Sick mommy!

homegrown21

Reaction score
Hi,

So as luck would have it, I literally came down with the flu and found out I was pregnant a day apart. I have been absolutely miserable and it's been awhile since I've gone through a pregnancy that I don't know what I can and can't take for medicine. And I'm scared to really take anything because everything out there is mixed reviews. I don't see my doctor for another 2 weeks! Can any mom's help me out!!!

Try this good old Kiwi remedy:

Juice of 1 lemon (2 if you like it strong)
Good knob of fresh ginger (grated)
Lemon segments
1 tsp honey (Manuka if you are able to source it)
1 cup water

Add to pot and bring to a rolling boil. Turn down to simmer for 5 minutes, strain, add lemon wedge. Sip slowly and enjoy. Also, take a couple of Paracetamol if you need something for pain. Should bring you back to feeling normal in about 24 hours.

No the same but for three weeks so from 9 weeks ive been suffering with broncitus i thought all i could do was take paracetamol but went a n e where the doctors prescribed me antibiotics for infection and co-dydramol for the pain so i kno your aloud to take paracetamol xx

thanks everyone!! I took an ibuprofen a few days ago and feel absolutely horrendous about it and super scared that I took it! But luckily and was able to get in with my primary care doctor, so hoping they can give me something quickly! I just want to get better so I can focus on the baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->