sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Try2findbaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This is a new thread for those in the "I'm 8dpo anyone else waiting to test" thread....

Well shobbs and faithnhope have their bfps! Congrats to both of them! Myself, smashley and rcaf wife and friends really want October to be our bfp month (I'm sure we aren't the only ones!)

I am cd3, waiting for the witch to leave so bd can start! Fx to everyone :flower:

Thanks! Awesome new thread. CD1 for me, so another three weeks before o day. Hopefully. Hoping the residual soy goes away! How much vitamin b are you taking, try2find? I read that you ought to be getting about 20 mg each, but all I can find are the 2-5 ish in prenatals and then huge amounts, 50 in b6 and 250 in b12 for supplements! So I'm thinking I'll only take those every three days or so? Idk, maybe I won't take them at all. Think I've had enough playing with supplements to risk it.

Hi im 12 dpo I have 3 more days til expected af but ill wait til October to test.

af is due in 4 days for me,hope i get my bfp this months,good luck to all.....

Well smash, I had the same issue with vitamin b. so I am taking a b complex because apparently u pee out the stuff you don't need - u may have neon yellow pee! I did t believe that but it really is neon! I was told it can bring o forward (I o on cd20) and it can lengthen your lp (mine is 9 days, this month just gone it was 8days). So last month it didn't work on either count but I am having stress issues at the moment, that do seem to be getting better so hopefully that will have more of an impact. Apparently cortisol (stress hormone) kills progesterone and from this months post o temps I can well believe it. Fx for this month. Hopefully rcaf wife finds us!

Fx ladies above still waiting! :flower:

Well, I am on CD4 now. I had taken Clomid 50mg and Clomid 25mg earlier. With Clomid 50 the follicle grew too fast. It was 2.7cm big by the time I did my first follicular scan. So the dose was reduced to 25mg. With that also the follicle grew too fast. So my gyn advised me to go ahead naturally and do follicular scan to check whether I was ovulating on my own.

And I have got an appointment for an HSG on CD10. This is the first time I am going to go through with it and feel a bit nervous. Not so much regarding the procedure, but more about what I might find.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all the girls who are already pregnant and baby dust to all of us waiting for our BFPs. I really hope this is our month.

Hey everyone....

still waiting till 10/4 to test currently 19dpo

good luck and :dust: to all

Good luck Nadhoo! That would make me so nervous! Fx that it's normal, or better yet, there's a small issue that's easily fixed that will solve all the problems and lead to a quick bfp! I really hope this is your month. It sounds like you've been through a lot.

I'd like to join this thread. I am on CD4, we are on month 13. I have my 1 year appointment next Tuesday to discuss the next steps. I had an HSG done almost 8 months ago and things appeared to be fine. Other than high stress from selling/buying a house, I have been taking care of myself, working out and eating right. I am trying a few new things this month but not taking any other meds other than prenatals/calcium. I used EPO for 2 months and it really screwed me up, not ovulating and making my cycle LONG.

I really hope this is our month, can't wait to be able to hold a little one in my arms and call it mine. My husband and I can't wait to start our family together...

Good Luck ladies!

I am on CD1 :( Last month i OV on CD 21 and AF arrived today!! (35 day cycles) :( TTC is sooo frustrating! Especially after a loss.. I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks in july :/ Hopefully end october/november i will get my BFP. Good luck to every1, Lots and lots of babydust!!! :)x

Hey to all the new ladies - so glad we have more ladies joining :flower:

Sorry for ur loss tashalouise fx for October! Cd1 sucks - u go right back to square one, kinda like monopoly...

Good luck nadhoo hopefully everything has sorted itself out for u :thumbup:

Runner311 I have used dpo for the last two cycles and I think it improved cm but I think it maybe shortening my lp? Is that possible?

Fx saint! 19dpo that's exciting :happydance:

Feel slightly optimistic this month - it is our first anniversary just before o'ing! Got to bring us luck surely?!

Yay! A new thread! Maybe it will bring us some luck and baby dust ;) Welcome to all the new ladies hoping for their October BFPs!! :D

Today ff told me my chart is possibly triphasic..I dont feel good about it.

Hi! I'm 12 DPO but I started spotting yesterday and today my temperature dipped below the cover line...so I'm not highly optimistic anymore. I sorta feel like I might be about to get the witch, but I guess we'll see! Supposed to start AF Friday.

Welcome everybody! Hoping we all get our bfps this month!

so i dont think this is my month,i did baby 2 the whole ovulation time,the only thing i have felt is sore boos,nothing else really...

You never know, Aiden. I've heard of lots of people with no symptoms that got bfps and a bunch with several symptoms that got bfns. Good luck!

Optimistic - triphasic is a really good sign for pregnancy it means ur progesterone has increased. I don't mean to build ur hopes up but I'd be doing back flips if my chart was triphasic!

Shobbs didn't get any signs I don't think I she just got her bfp? Don't lose hope aiden until you see af. Everything crossed for u! Also for other ladies who are waiting :flower:

Ladies on af or new cycle - u trying anything new this month? I'm not going to take epo or vit b this month I've decided. Just prenatals. I want to see what my chart is like au natural! Which is probably what a doctor would like to know at some point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->