sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

Has anyone got or knows anyone that has had a bfn 2 days before af and still been pregnant? I know I know I am just trying to find something to hold on to lol.

Runner311 I have used dpo for the last two cycles and I think it improved cm but I think it maybe shortening my lp? Is that possible?

I actually didnt notice anything different with CM, I got more when I drank grapefruit juice which I think I will do again this cycle.

im 2 days away from AF and im feeling like crying,my boobs hurt alot today,but i tested BFN at 11 dpo :(

I've heard of people who didn't get bfp until after af was due. It's not over til the witch shows!

Its CD6 for me today - I am one with long cycles and ovulate usually on CD20-21. Its been 2 months of BFN and 6 months NTNP. I really want that BFP!

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope All is Well...currently 20dpo af was due 9/21 no signs or symptoms...7 days til I test

COME ON BFP!!!:dust:

Im keeping my fongers crossed for October 28!!!! Let this be my BFP for my Halloween treat!

Morning all!

I have no idea what tithing this morning. I went to bed last night at 12dpo and spotting with cramps, pretty sure it just wasn't going to happen...and then I wake up this morning and put in my temperature (a little low, to be expected for me at this point) and now fertility friend says that I never ovulated after all. And that I'm a week late in getting my period. And that I'm somehow currently in my fertile time? So, if I spot for longer now before the witch comes, I mean...could I somehow miss this ovulation too? I'm so confused! I can't believe it changed its mind on me!

Tryingtofind, I plan to use grapefruit juice again (I forgot it last cycle!!) to thin my cm and give me more ewcm and then just bd on the eggwhite days I think. DH and I are getting discouraged again. We were doing OK but now it's like...ugh, should we bother putting in an effort this month or just wait to see what the OB says? Grrr! I'm frustrated!!!

Saint, my fertility book says that 18 high temps post O are a pretty good indicator of pregnancy, especially if your luteal phase normally never goes that long. It's time to POAS!!! ;)

Smash is right Aiden, you're not out til AF shows! But I hear ya girl, and I say cry if you want to. You'll relieve some of that frustration and feel a little better if you do. I know it works that way for me ;)

Divineparadis, I know how you feel! I don't typically o until day 20-22 either. It's frustrating having to wait a week longer than most people! I hope we both get bfps this month.

Duckieshoes, that sounds really confusing! Do you have a link to your chart? I wouldn't necessarily trust what ff says. My chart kept telling me it didn't know what was going on when I felt pretty confident about my o date. I ended up having to manually put the day in, even though I had a positive opk and a sharp temp rise.

Rcaf, how long do you drink grapefruit juice before your o date? Thinking about either trying that or preseed this month. You definitely should try to bd this month though. I heard that most people, even some who have fertility problems, will still get pregnant naturally even if it takes a couple years for that cycle when everything is going right... Of course, that isn't everyone, but you never know! What do you think might be going on?

Everyone: I ran across a really good YouTube video about infertility and being positive and stuff. It's a song called "I would die for that". It's pretty much guaranteed to make you cry, but still very very good. My phone seems reluctant to post the actual link but it's easy to find.

Smashely, I posted all this on another thread too, but here's my chart! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f49df

Talking with ixc (I think that's right? I might have spelled it wrong!) she suggested throwing out yesterday and todays temps because they seem wrong to the pattern, and as we were talking, I realized that I haven't actually been getting the right amount of sleep...so maybe that's what threw it all off? I don't know...Oh! And I've only been tracking on FF for like, two weeks? meaning that I don't remember when we tried (if ya know what I mean) prior to the ones marked on the chart...so it's POSSIBLE that we did try during when it said I Oed. I dunno...I'm still doing the spotting thing, so I don't know if it's exactly GOOD or anything, but...I might still be on for this month? We'll see in a few days, right?

Update...

Apparently the :witch:is on her way for me went to the restroom and wiped and noticed some blood on the tp (sorry tmi)...so it looks like i'm out this month.:cry:

ON TO THE NEXT ROUND

Boo, Saint! Hoping it stops. I think very mild bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal.

Duckieshoes, it's hard to say. I think you probably ovulated when it said you did. Maybe disregard the last few days or maybe your temps fall a couple data before af shows. Mine seems to drop the day before.

Smash, I start to drink the grapefruit juice about a week before O, or from cd 9/10 of my cycle. That's usually when my fertile phase starts, and my cm starts to become less thick and sticky.

Saint, do a test to make sure! But if not, it's OK you can hang with us until we all get an Oct. BFP :D

Duckieshoes, I would just scrap the charts for FF for the rest of this cycle and start fresh when AF starts. When I used it, it said I O much earlier than I ever did in my life (said CD 10) and I had just stopped AF two days before that lol! I also started halfway through my cycle so that could be the problem. You could also try charting manually :) There's a good chart to use on Taking Charge of Your Fertility website if you like.

Ok the old hag is in full swing....so on to the next round

hey guys what are your thoughts on geritol?any feedback would be great!!!

We are so lucky to have this forum to vent and get support my heart goes out to our husbands that don't have the support...I looked into my husbands face this morning and saw the disappointment...I knew i was going to talk to you guys...he has no one...

HERE IS TO OUR HUSBANDS!!!

Well I'm out for this round. The witch arrived after all

Duckieshoes

I know how you feel...good thing is now we know and move on to the next round

That's true...it's not over forever, just for this cycle. Although, ya know, if my brain was a company and my body an employee, I would have fired my body long ago! For refusing to loose weight, for not getting preggers...that's essentially refusing to do its job...bah, oh well. (And I know, the weight thing is my issue and I should probably just start going to the gym, but then I feel like my life is on hold. I've told myself "when I get pregnant, ill take walks everyday" and then it doesn't happen cause I'm not preggers and I say "well, another failed attempt...I don't want to do anything right now..." Bah. Never ending cycle!) okay, now I'm just ranting. I can be excused though, since AF arrived...

i feel the same way5,7 140 pounds and i dont know if to focus 100 percent on getting pregnant or if losing weight and trying to get pregnant,what would you ladies do,??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->