sick of waiting for bfp - come on October

You ladies should try Zumba! It's fun and you lose the weight. My problem is that when AF shows up, I get so weak and tired, I can't do it :( Maybe I should take some geritol :p I read online that it's an iron supplement originally used for old people because it was believed that their tiredness was a result of having low iron stores. Living so long is exhausting! hehe. I've read stories of people claiming to get BFPs after using it, so as long as it doesn't bind you up (constipation), I'm sure there's no harm in trying it :D

i love zumba but the last few times i went there was some very rude girls and they kinda took my mood away,but im not going to let them stop me

So sorry to hear that, Saint and Duckie. :(. Saint-I'm kinda wondering if maybe you had a chemical, which if so, is definitely really sad, but good too. You know that 1. you're ovulating, 2. DH's sperm are good, 3. no blockages or anything, 4. You implanted okay. All of which are really good! I hope next month is everyone's bfp.

And yes, I need to lose weight too. :(. I'm about 5'6 and 190 lbs. I've been working on eating better and walking more, but it's hard and I feel like its not making any difference at all!

Hi Ladies! I'm back in the swing of "trying" again. I was with you guys early on in the previous thread starting in August, got my BFP only to have a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks. The dr said I needed to wait a full cycle before trying to get pregnant again, so if I thought the 2 week wait was bad, the past 6 weeks of dealing with NOT being pregnant and NOT being able to try was pure torture. I stayed off BNB just because it was easier for me to deal with not thinking about it. I ovulated on day 20 last cycle and got my period on day 28, super short luteal phase, I hope that isn't a sign that something is wrong, hopefully its normal after a miscarriage. Anyway, I'm on cycle day 4, is anyone close to being in the same boat?

Hi ladies... mind if I join? we have been ttc for about a year with no success... I had surgery in August on my ovaries so I am feeling very optimistic about this cycle. I am currently CD10 and did Clomid from cd5-9. I go in Tuesday (CD14) for an u/s to check my follicles although last month I didnt ov until CD20. If they are mature, I might get to use my HSG trigger that I have not been able to use yet. This month I am going to try softcups and preseed (which I havnt done before).

I hope to see some BFPs in this thread in October! I know there will be some!

Af is due today and so far no show,i hope she stays away and i have no feelings like i do when im on my period

So sorry to hear that, Brit! Welcome back, nonetheless. I'm on cd6 today so right around you. Good luck Aiden and Lucky!!

Welcome new ladies! Brit, nice to have you back. Sorry to hear about your chemical :( I can't imagine waiting that long to try again. I hope this cycle is the one for you :)

I'm cd 5 today AF just left the house yay!! On to cycle 3 of trying preseed with soft cups. Used to try preseed alone but since finding out about my tilted uterus, I thought we'd try soft cups ;)

When are you going to test, Aiden?

Af 2 days late testing in the am!!!! Come on.bfp!

im on day 3 ,2 days late and a bfn 15 dpo,idk what to think anymore

Well I am on CD 8!!!! So ready for 10-31classes so I can take a test if I am 3 days late!!!! Hoping for my bfp soon!

congrats girl,i tested negative yesterday at 15 dpo and still no af,im on day 3 and nothing

I was 3 days late too but I waited til 18dpo so try again then!! Good luck.

Hey ladies - congrats for bfps. So sorry to hear about ur chemical Brit.

Well I know I was the one to start this thread and I will dip in and out but dh and I are going to ntnp. I'm off with stress, I've put on nearly two stone in two months and ttc with no luck is just another thing I'm getting pressure and feel like I am failing at :nope: it just doesn't feel like the right time for us at the moment - stress and weight is not healthy for me or for a bean so we're easing off the pressure. I wish all of u lots of baby dust and ill be having a look to see if any of u get bfps :hugs:

Congrats Optimistic! Good job! :baby:

:hugs: Aww Tryingtofindbaby :( I hear ya on that, Dh and I did that too and it did wonders for stress! Made us feel ready again to jump back into ttc. Wishing you and DH all the best!

6 dpo today and nothing to report lol.

Due to test the 17th. Hope this is our month. What am I going to do for 2 weeks? Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->