Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

I really do think its an evap so i'm not going to think anything of it until it gets darker...it came up this morning..OH said it was like that before he spilled water on it..like 5 min. after i took the test.

Well good luck I hope it gets darker for you. Keep me updated.

I really hope this is it..AF is due tomorrow and I usually get slight cramps before AF arrives and nothing. I just have really sore boobies. And still sick

I noticed some EWCM a few minutes ago..I dont know why I would get that now but I am glad me and OH BD'ed this morning just in case..lol

And now my nose is gettin runny(TMI) sorry.I feel like i am falling apart. I didnt test this morning and AF is due tomorrow. do you girls think my chances are high or no?

This could be it! Good luck! Sending you bunches of baby :dust:

Good luck, I am having problems right now, My temps have dropped for the past two days but still no :witch: My CP is low but soft and closed so I do not know what is going on. I got a :bfn: today too and this is all really weird for me I have still been more wet than normal and do not know what to do?

I think everyones bodies are messed up this month, things werent this complicated before TTC, i never noticed half the stuff i notice now

I know I think mine might also be coming off BCPs but come on if it is not one thing it is another. Enough about me though, how are you doing this morning? any more tests? i really hope this is it for you.

No I held out on taking a test i am going to wait and see if AF shows up tomorrow, if not i will take a test on Friday with FMU. I still feel sick my right boob is killing me, and i am dreading putting my bra on to get ready for work. I am peeing a tad bit more and my nose is still running.

It all sounds promising. Good luck with both the bra fight and testing tomorrow.

thanx hun... i'm hoping I am, but in the back of my mind I have had so many :bfn: that I dont think I am pregnant

but just out of curiousity (spelling) i took my temp at 1:15pm and it was sitting at 98.6 with AF due tomorrow

See my temps are confusing me too. Normally (and I am using that term lightly since nothing is normal about this cycle) my temps remain around the same temp from morning til night and now they are low in the morning and high the rest of the day. I am just giving up. I hope you are and I will stay positive for you.

still sick today, so sign of AF..temp is 98.6 and the only line on the test was an evap

Goods luck it all sounds very promising and I hope the :witch: stays away.

temp is still high, that is good. I am not testing anymore, I refuse to test and am now on strike. I could not get a good temp reading because my son was up every 2 hours (I think he is still getting his molars in) and I tossed and turned so I don't even know if my temps went up pr down or even how accurate yesterdays are but still no AF. So tomorrow with FMU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->