Sick oh so SICK..UPDATE PICS ADDED EVAP??

I will prob wait until Sat. to test give it an extra day..

my back is killing me though cant get comfortable to save my life and woke up to a stuffy nose

It can't hurt to give it an extra day but it really sounds good. i could not sleep for the life of me last night and am now the only one awake in the house. My hips have been killing me and I felt a little queasy this morning but all I can get on tests are very very faint lines. I have never been late in my life unless I was pregnant or had a cycle where I did not O at all. I am going to be on here first thing tomorrow just to see if you changed your mind and tested. LOL hard to resist POAS

Yeah i know.i am a poas addict i have tested so much in the passed and spent so much money on those expensive tests.

They won;t show up on camera, I can not get a good focus which is why i know they are evaps. I am just confused. My only hope is that I implanted on 12 DPO which is late but not unheard of and my HCG levels are not picking up on an HPT yet but the levels are there enough to keep AF away. I do not know what else to think and I refuse to think anything negative anymore.

Well if it turns out that i am not pregnant i am making a docs appt to see why i am sick..but i was bored yesterday and it said having morning sickness very early in a pregnancy means your having a girl..made me feel a little better lol

LOL I heard that but I felt sick with my son but not where I would throw up, unless I chewed bubble gum. I heard that with a girl the HB is faster, you carry more around instead of out in front, and you feel sicker. Plus I Heart burn later on in the pregnancy is supposed to mean lots of hair, I hardly had any Heart burn and my son was bald until he was 16 months. LOL. If I ever have a girl and she is bald i will make sure to put those cute head bands on her. LOL. Will this be your first child?

Yeah, i am really excited but when I do find out you girls will be the only ones to know besides OH. I am going to wait until 2nd tri to tell anyone if they hadnt noticed before then.

We have been trying for 2 years so i am hoping we dont have to wait much longer, and everytime i see his mom she asks me if there is any news i need to tell her.

My mom was told she could not have kids and her family knew that but her aunt would always ask " So when are you two having kids?" My dad looked at her the last time she asked and said "we can't I shoot blanks". Everyone knew the problem was within my mom but no one ever asked and 2 years later she found out she was pregnant with me. I get people asking for a little girl like I can just make that happen.

Hello welcome to my uterus what can I get you?
A little girl please with long black curls
Ok that will be more money than you have but pull up to the next window
:rofl: I am very tired right now if you can't tell, I get a little delusional when I am sleepy.

Everyone that is my age on his side of the family all have baby boys ..all less than a year and a half old and she is begging us for a little girl

My grandma had 3 boys and wanted a girl so bad so when my mom got pregnant she told my grandma that she knew she was having a girl. My grandma had a friend whose daughter was pregnant too and the friends daughter gave birth 2 weeks before my mom. My grandma came home and cried to my mom "Jane had my girl, Jane had my girl" My mom told her "No I am having your girl and if it is a boy i will name him Ronald" (Our last name is MacDonald) Thank goodness I was a girl.

I know I love hearing these stories from my mom and my grandma but my grandma swears she was not going crazy.LOL. I wanted a girl so bad until the moment they told me I was having a boy, then my dream changed without me ever realizing it. Now I do not know if I want a brother for my son to bond with or a little girl so at this point whatever we would have would be good.

As long as there healthy..but i'm secretly hoping for a boy, but a girl would be just as grand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->