Sickness before bfp??

soloso

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had sickness but a bfn? But gone on to have bfp?

I’m in cd 31 but I have irregular cycles so couldn’t say where exactly I am in my cycle. I have had bfn so far, including today but I just had a glass of wine and a huge wave of sickness came over me and I had to run to the toilet to be sick, just a little bit!

I’m not sure it’s possible to get pregnancy sickness before a bfp? Cos surely the test would show something if it could cause me to be sick? May just be random but it sure got me thinking :O

I got my bfp at 12 dpo latest, tested because I had thrown up three consecutive evenings without any other tummy bug symptoms. Even woke up from a dead sleep having to run to the toilet!

Sickness didn’t ease with this baby until after 16 weeks. Xx

Oh gosh!!! My sickness was SOO bad in my first pregnancy so I know I am sensitive to it. I will see what tomorrow brings and hope it’s not a bug for Xmas x

Still bfn this morning :/ if anything the slightest slightest shadow but don’t think there is! Totally confused about last nights sickness, it wasn’t like I felt I’ll, I just suddenly had to run to the loo to be sick and it was just a bit, just like morning sickness!

Surely the test would be clear if it was pregnancy related :/

F4692D8C-FC52-455C-B8F5-38F29CF69986.jpeg ED43EBC2-5BF2-4FF1-9418-9A16898545F4.jpeg Feeling slightly sick still today but not unwell as such, very strange, bit head achey too. The thought of an alcoholic drink is making me feel sick and it was a small glass of wine that made me sick last night! I took another test at lunch time, wasn’t sure if I could see a SLIGHT shadow, couldn’t find even a glimmer of anything on all the previous ones and with the random wave of sickness last night I wonder if it could be the very very start of something :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->