Sickness bug.....

Loulou04

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I’ve just had the worst sickness/diarrhoea bug I’ve ever had before. I was so ill and now I’m worried it could’ve harmed the pregnancy. I know people get ill when pregnant but this was horrific and I’m in pain and can hardly move because I was being sick that much it’s pulled all my muscles. I’m about 8 weeks so still ages away from scan to know everything is ok. I’m contemplating booking a private scan but I can’t really afford it so not sure what to do. Has anyone else had a bad bug and everything been ok? X

Hi hon
Sorry you have been so unwell u poor thing. Really hope ure feeling better.
I dont think a bug wud harm the baby at all hon but if ure worried u can go for a privet scan. I had a privet scan just for reassurance because I had to wait until 13 weeks for my hospital scan and I was so worried about misscarying.
Sometimes u can get deals on wowcher and groupon or sometimes the privet scanning place has deals.
I'm sure everything will be fine hon. Just take it easy and get well soon <3

Hi hon
Sorry you have been so unwell u poor thing. Really hope ure feeling better.
I dont think a bug wud harm the baby at all hon but if ure worried u can go for a privet scan. I had a privet scan just for reassurance because I had to wait until 13 weeks for my hospital scan and I was so worried about misscarying.
Sometimes u can get deals on wowcher and groupon or sometimes the privet scanning place has deals.
I'm sure everything will be fine hon. Just take it easy and get well soon <3
Thank you Hun, it has knocked me for six I’ve got this week off work already thankfully as I’m still not feeling great now. That’s a good idea I’ll keep an eye out for groupon I never thought of that. I spoke to midwife today and it was same as I had last time but unfortunately she changing me over to a different midwife because I work on the days she would want to see me but she has put forward for my scan so hopefully get a letter in next couple of weeks.

I've had this for 4 days then for 2 it stopped now it's back. I think I was sick tho I had a fever but I also have a UTI so the fever could be that . U can take immodium AD it works!

I had a bit of bleeding again last night, was bright red but has stopped now. Went to drs this morning as I was worried with being ill etc and I have an appointment at the epau at 9:15 in the morning (uk time) fingers crossed all is ok x

Thank you Hun, it has knocked me for six I’ve got this week off work already thankfully as I’m still not feeling great now. That’s a good idea I’ll keep an eye out for groupon I never thought of that. I spoke to midwife today and it was same as I had last time but unfortunately she changing me over to a different midwife because I work on the days she would want to see me but she has put forward for my scan so hopefully get a letter in next couple of weeks.

Glad u got the rest of the week off. Just chill out hon and take it easy.

I had a bit of bleeding again last night, was bright red but has stopped now. Went to drs this morning as I was worried with being ill etc and I have an appointment at the epau at 9:15 in the morning (uk time) fingers crossed all is ok x

Oh no hon I'm just seeing this after I just posted.
Wishing you good luck for ure scan I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you [-o&lt;

I've had this for 4 days then for 2 it stopped now it's back. I think I was sick tho I had a fever but I also have a UTI so the fever could be that . U can take immodium AD it works!

Oh gosh hon u have been through it bless ya. Get well soon. ❤

Oh no hon I'm just seeing this after I just posted.
Wishing you good luck for ure scan I hope everything is ok. Thinking of you [-o&lt;
Thank you, scan went well measuring at 8+2 which is perfect and saw the heartbeat, they said everything looks fine so far sooo happy right now xx

Thank you, scan went well measuring at 8+2 which is perfect and saw the heartbeat, they said everything looks fine so far sooo happy right now xx

Awww yay that's fantastic news hon. What a relief. It's so reassuring seeing that HB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->