siggy school sign up

S

sezzlebum

anyone wanna learn psp?

leave your name here and let me know if you already have paint shop or not

Sorry but im not a photoshop user so this will be Paint shop pro based

ok will leave this till friday then sort out what we're doing :D

im in i have something called Adobe photoshop elements ? ....

x

ok will pm people who dont have paintshop already, starting on monday so if you install between now and then feel free to google :p

thinking of doing this in the groups section threads might not get lost there :)

aw ta :)

well some people on here are newbies to psp so to start with it will be basics then going on to making siggys...

if you already know the basic (what each tool does and basic effects) then feel free to have a nosey on here www.got-milk-tutorials.co.uk, thats my tutorial website for more advanced users, it uses actual art images but they can be substituted for pictures :)

If you want help converting instructions to photoshop CS, that's what I use :)

I pretty much know the basics so going to have a good nosy at your website now! x

Edit: I've just realised, i've been using your brushes from gorjuss.co.uk for aaaages! How weird lol

oooo wish i had seen this thread before posting on the siggie comp thread. I have photoshop, but also have a image one? I am not sure where you get all the gorgeous pictures from??? doenladed the kit linked to other thread just god knows where to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->