*sigh*

TryinFor1

mommy <3
Reaction score
:cry:

I feel really really bad today. I dont think I ovulated at all when I thought I did and I am pretty sure that I still haven't.

I am on cd39 and I just really wish something would happen. I feel like a failure because my body is not doing anything that it needs to be doing.

I am getting an increase in CM and some twinges and stuff but I don't think it really means anything.

I go to the DR October 25 and that will be cd87 if nothing happens between then and now.

I just kinda wanted someone to talk to. I cant talk to anyone about it because nobody understands. I dont know one person (personally know them) who was actively trying to get pregnant when they became pregnant. Everyone else's was just kind of a surprise. Tons of women on here are amazing and supportive and just really helpful to talk to.

I am only 20.. I feel like I should have prime eggs right now and a prime ovulatory system. But so far... nothing. :nope:

Hello, doll! Didn't want to R &R...just hang in there. Were you on any type of BC? I've heard that coming off of BC your body can take awhile to get used to operating on its on. Keep your head up. :flower:

Thank you for answering. I am coming off Nuvaring but I stopped using it three months ago.. which is how long it is supposed to take to come out of your system.

thanks for not R&R. Like I said, talking helps. :)

:hugs:

:hugs: hopefully something happens for you soon, i knw how you feel about your body not cooperating i am only 23 and i figured it would be easy to get pregnant :S

Why can't our bodies just do what we say! It is the most frustrating thing!!!!

I know! Their like men they never listen either. LOL!

It really is.

just like FUCKING DO SOMETHING ALREADY.

Sorry for the language.. but I am not going to delete it because it is exactly how I feel.

have you taken clomid or had any fertility assistance? I am having super irregular periods after having my daughter. I bf her, and finally started my period back up when she was 9 months old, only to concieve right away and have it be ectopic. Ive only had one period since then, so 2 in 2 years! most women would love that, but not when you are ttc. anyway, I am thinking about asking to be put on clomid or something- I am missing AF only bc she is the sign of ovulation!

have you taken clomid or had any fertility assistance? I am having super irregular periods after having my daughter. I bf her, and finally started my period back up when she was 9 months old, only to concieve right away and have it be ectopic. Ive only had one period since then, so 2 in 2 years! most women would love that, but not when you are ttc. anyway, I am thinking about asking to be put on clomid or something- I am missing AF only bc she is the sign of ovulation!

I feel the same exact way. I haven't because this is my third month off birth control. I go back next month on the 25 (which will put me on cd87 if I dont get af by then) and I was going to ask him to either put me on prometrium or provera to induce af and then put me on clomid. I dont know if he will do it though since we have not been trying for a year. I havent had any other fertility testing because it hasnt been that long. But I have had some u/s and stuff which came back normal. Bloodwork is all normal also.

all this crap with December 21 being the last day of the world really scared DH and me (me more than him, lol) . We want to conceive before then and experience our lives together with our child just in case that is really going to happen. We went to go together, as a family with our dog and our child so we can live eternally together. I dont have time to wait a year for fertility testing.

I dont understand why DRs are not willing to just run the damn tests before then. It is not like they have any part of it other than saying "we will do the test." Do they even interpret the results themselves or does the lab do that? I know my body more than a DR does, why dont they just listen?

If my gyno doesnt do anything in October, I am going to my primary and see what she will do. If she will help me out or not. If no BFP by Christmas, I would have been trying for six months and SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT or I will hurt someone. Namely my DR.

My dr wanted to put me on clomid after my ectopic...it had been about 9 weeks since my surgery, and no AF, which they were concerned about. They called in the prescription, and before I went to the store get it, I went to the bathroom, and AF! I called to let them know, and they cancelled the prescription. I shouldve just went and got it! maybe they will prescribe it again if I ask, not sure though...

big hugs sweetie :hugs:

I don't know what else to say apart from I'm sorry you're feeling down :flower:

Aww, hang in there. I know how frustrating it can be. I am having a really off day today also. Feel very sad abt the ttc thing.

hopefully ur body will be done what its told...same situation n make u feel like a failure :(

.....good luck
x x

:cry:

I feel really really bad today. I dont think I ovulated at all when I thought I did and I am pretty sure that I still haven't.

I am on cd39 and I just really wish something would happen. I feel like a failure because my body is not doing anything that it needs to be doing.

I am getting an increase in CM and some twinges and stuff but I don't think it really means anything.

I go to the DR October 25 and that will be cd87 if nothing happens between then and now.

I just kinda wanted someone to talk to. I cant talk to anyone about it because nobody understands. I dont know one person (personally know them) who was actively trying to get pregnant when they became pregnant. Everyone else's was just kind of a surprise. Tons of women on here are amazing and supportive and just really helpful to talk to.

I am only 20.. I feel like I should have prime eggs right now and a prime ovulatory system. But so far... nothing. :nope:

I get the feeling like the body is a failure. Been NP/NP and TTC for almost 4 years. On cd....who the heck knows. Have no cycle that I can pinpoint at all.

Hope things work out!!!!!

My goodness, have you been to the Doctor? Do you ovulate?

You are my inspiration to keep going, you know. I shouldnt complain (its too hard not to, lol) because I have only been trying for three months..def not three years. You are so strong.. I dont know if I would be able to handle that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->