• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Doesnt make you sad charlotte.
I know its well in advanced but on the 22nd one im guessing you get a zig zag anywway?

yes i get a zig zag anyway so it wouldnt cost me anymore :thumbup: would you mind meeting me in town so i dont get lost :dohh: im sorry to be a pain but i dont know spondon at all.

<3

No thats fine i said above i would. If you wouldnt mind meeting me in derby bus station though so i dont have to come over then back again. Just outside the spar stop as thats right near the bay the bus goes from

is freddies in spondon then? i think i know how to get there hehe il aa route it if not

Yes its quite simple to get to, its on the main road.
and ok charlotte-xo least we know each otehr this time so wont be stood 2 meters away from each other for 10 mins :haha:

aw thats was so funny. I was just stood thinking 'shall i, shan't i' :lol:

<3

i need to see how close its to alfreton is it on the way to chesterfield?

Yes me and Rhio had meet before thats why :haha:
We were gonna walk to the cash point and look as you as we went past :blush:

wriggley- are you coming on the bus from alfreton or are you driving i live like 2 minutes away from alfreton.

<3

^wriggley will prob drive, as she stays with family there sorry to answer for her :haha:

yep am driving from sommercotes (near birchy bends :D)

no worries P :D

Is anyone free for a meet 8th August? FOB's in court and I reeeeally need to fo something to stop me worrying! x

Is anyone free for a meet 8th August? FOB's in court and I reeeeally need to fo something to stop me worrying! x

I can be even if they dont do a derby meet that day, we could meet in notts or something hunni.

Do you think you will come to the meet at freddy's on 22nd august if so do you knwo where it is or would it be easier if i also met you in town?

I can be even if they dont do a derby meet that day, we could meet in notts or something hunni.

Do you think you will come to the meet at freddy's on 22nd august if so do you knwo where it is or would it be easier if i also met you in town?

Thanks hun, it would mean a lot :hugs: I hate him, but sooo worried :nope:
And yeah I'll defo try to come. I have noooo idea where it is tho :haha:

Thanks hun, it would mean a lot :hugs: I hate him, but sooo worried :nope:
And yeah I'll defo try to come. I have noooo idea where it is tho :haha:

Its ok hun, i will meet ya in the bus station in derby doing the same with charlotte :D

and your welcome hun, and its natural to be worried you did or still do have feelings for him as he is connors dad at the end of the day :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->