• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yeah that's fine, dont worry! :haha:
And thaaaanks. Pfft I aint buying the special ones, bet they're like a fiver or something! x

21st auguest i got the 22nd 23rd and 26trh and 27th set aside but can do any other date - not get a set date for returning home but i need to be bk down south by 5th sept

Can we try and do wriggley's meet on a monday tuesday or friday :D

Ooooh I've got the car week beginning 22nd August so 24th or 25th would be good for me!!! You've got those days free atm if I read your post correctly?

phillippa if we already got stuff planned we could do monday 28th?

I wouldn't be able to do that day cos I don't have the car so can't get into derby :(

p - could we do one of our days on the 28th ? and have the meet on 22nd?

I'm confused I thought you were already busy on the 22nd??

Yes she is busy with me we are meet up like 3 times without this meet

So we are swappign our days so we can do the meet togather :D

Im confused lol...Can i tag along :blush: I can do anyday =) Just let me know if when youve sorted a day and time :thumbup:

<3

It will be the 22nd august, this is one we are arranging in advanced for when wriggley is down, and yes of course you can come.

Its just an idea but maybe one time it might be nice to take the babies to soft play somewhere like freddies or something

It will be the 22nd august, this is one we are arranging in advanced for when wriggley is down, and yes of course you can come.

Its just an idea but maybe one time it might be nice to take the babies to soft play somewhere like freddies or something

I tried organising soft play for the first meet but I think it's difficult for some to get to on the bus as there aren't any in the city centre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->