• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh i didnt know that :dohh: do you know what buses people yet/ where they come from

I know charlotte and rhio come from alfreton, don't know which bus though

Arrh ok, it depends how much they pay for bus fare as these is a soft play in spondon, which is only 1 extra bus away and if they get zig zags costs no more

Im not very good with busses (or trains :lol: ) buuuuut if we all get on the same bus there and back into town together i should be fine lol..providing everyone else can get there.

<3

Does you bus drop you off in the bus station

Charlotte can you put a car seat on your new pram? If so I could pick you up in Derby and drive us both to spondon and drop you back off in town after xx

It drops me off at the quad thing, you know near the assembly rooms.

anna- no its a recarro so its not adaptable to my pram =( thankyou anyway.

<3

Do you know the bus station? as i would prob get a zig zag, so i could come and meet you and riho at the bus station if you know where that is, and take you to the soft play

Ahem *stalking you all* so 22nd of August then? :p Might be on holiday then but if not I'll be up for joining you all if I may? :blush:

Do you know the bus station? as i would prob get a zig zag, so i could come and meet you and riho at the bus station if you know where that is, and take you to the soft play

yes i know were the station is :thumbup: if you could meet me that would be great. Ive just message rhio to see if she can make it.

<3

Yes im guessing there will be a meet before this, hope i can come to that one as well. Just thought would be nice to do this when wriggley is down as well, and it gives the baby's a bit of time to get that tiny bit bigger. So if its ok with everyone the 22nd one will be at freddy's. will let betty sort out a time ect.
And yes i will have to get a zig zag as its 4.90 return just to the play centre for me so cheaper to get zig zag any way :dohh:

Ahem *stalking you all* so 22nd of August then? :p Might be on holiday then but if not I'll be up for joining you all if I may? :blush:

Of course love you are more than welcome! And I can give you a lift too if you need one xx

Cool so the 22nd August is at Freddy's sounds like a plan.
Any way betty your slacking when's next meet were already planning august and your slackign on next one :haha:

Lol I'm a bit booked up next week but the fortnight after that is good for me - week beginning Monday 8th August - what day is good for everyone? I can do any day but Friday xx

i will come if others chose a day thats good for me as, last time i chose a day and then almost couldnt come :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->