• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't do next week cos I don't have the car and the week after that is monday 5th :(

shall i start the ball rolling because really its one of the last meets we can do all together for a while because your starting school and so is nat and phillippa :cry:

<3

Rhio starts the week after - which is when I've got the car :(

I'm just looking at bus times to see if I can get a zigzag without having to wait too long between buses xx

ah i hope you can come !! from then on itll be just you and me attending the meets :haha: hopefully we could get together every so often when there off :cry:

<3

Think I might be able to do it! Probably cheaper than parking - just less convenient lol.

Ok I can do any day except Monday and Friday xx

i can do any day next week apart from monday as im going to markeaton park :thumbup:

<3

I can do any day except thursday x

Ok so that would narrow it down to Tuesday or Wednesday then I think?

ah i hope you can come !! from then on itll be just you and me attending the meets :haha: hopefully we could get together every so often when there off :cry:

<3

OI! I can do Mondays still! You just have to have them all on Mondays for me! :p

Might be able to come next week with Jamie as well, Emily has nursery trials on Tues & Thurs but if we can come we will! :happydance:

Phillippas a bad influence on me she makes me spend too much money :haha:

shall we say wednesday that makes it roughly the best day so everyone can attend :thumbup:

<3

Yep Wednesday is good for us :thumbup:

Nat - we will try and stick to Monday's after that then - that ok with you char?

ofcourse!!..I forgot she gets mondays off.

Nat-well have to arrange it so we can give you the walker :thumbup:

<3

I cant do the 31st :cry: then im off on holiday then start uni as soon as i back so i may not be able to mak another

Phillippas a bad influence on me she makes me spend too much money :haha:

No N you made me spend to much and you were trying to convince me to buy chloe the unicorn as well as the high chair :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->