• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

phillippa would you be able to meet me at 10 at the bus station.

<3

Awwww I'm not going to be able to make this one :nope: Anna please make some yummy choc cakes when you have your next :haha:

Yes i will meet you and Rhio at 10ish maybe a few mins after depending on the buses.
And yes 11 is a good time for me :D

Anna what time do you want me and Emily ready by? I promise we'll definitely be ready this time AND I know how to put the car seat in now, which is a bonus! ;-) x

Will pick you up about 10am if that's ok hun? I think I pm'd you my mobile number before - do you want me to send you it again?

Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cakes are iced and ready to go!!!

Charlotte and Rhio meet you at bus station about 10am :D

See you all at 11 :D i working out how to get there lol

Wish i would have seen this earlier :sad: would have loved to come see you all! Maybe Next time! Have a lovely day x

Aw no! We usually meet up every couple of weeks hun so there will definitely be another one soon xx

:dance: we need to organise another meet :shock: had tonnes of fun today ladies :hugs:

the cupcakes were :munch:

<3

Hope you all had a great time! Sorry we couldn't be there :( Connor's had a burning temperature and diarhhoea all day, poor thing. Buuuut he's cut his first tooth at long last :rain: So it's all good :)

Hopefully see you all soon! Can we try and have one before Sept 5th if possible? (before sixth form starts again :( ) xxxx

aw hope he gets better soon. YAY!! for the new tooth hun.

<3

hope he gets better soon :hugs:

thanks for a great day ladies cupcakes were yummy! :D

wriggley- I just cant get over Z walking he looks so cute. Lovely meeting you.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"