I would have come but i cant do a wednesday please let me know if you ever have another

betty - sorry i dont do the whole facebook thang :p

Oooh I didn't realise it starts at 9.30am - is that too early for everyone? I guess I should have thought about that.

We could still meet up in the food court for a cuppa and a chat at whatever time though xx

I think we should meet at the food court sounds the most reasonable option :thumbup:

<3

Yeh I think that sounds like a good plan :D

Right we have a date and a place, we just need a time. If 9.30am is too early how about 10.30?

I'm going to send a private message to all those who haven't posted here in a while to try and get final numbers xx

10.30 is fine for me :) I could attempt 9.30, but I wouldn't be able to promise I'd be there on time :rofl:

I'm so excited! :yipee:

I think 10.30am would be better for us too. Not had chance to send those messages out yet, will try and do it later when Fran is in bed xx

are we still all on for next week ladies :happydance:

dj987--what time bus are you catching??

<3

Definitely! I had a panic moment yesterday when DH text me to say he's taking the car next Weds because he needs to visit a customer - eeerm no you're not, I've got plans!!!!

Luckily he has arranged to car share in the morning as usual, take the pool car to his meeting, bring it home for the night and return it the next day. Problem solved lol!

How close is this meeting place to the train station? I would love to come! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->