I'd struggle to get childcare sorry xxxx

Hi, Can i join this thread? Interested in any meet ups or mini meet ups! Im Kirsty 22 and have a little girl Olivia 5 and little Boy Seth 2. Also a fiance Paul 25 but he doesnt really 'do' these meet up things lol

We live in derby :)

x

Hi Tink! The more the merrier!

We really need to get something sorted now - are we going for all you can eat ladies or just our usual food court affair?

I would like to go all you can eat, if i can come.
However i am happy to go with the majority incase i cant come :thumbup:

welcome tink

I'm happy doing whatever :) Is anyone free next wednesday? x

Yay :yipee: Is anyone up for a christmas meet? Even if it's just a normal lunch in the food court xxx

I'm gonna have to see how things go - Fran's not well again so don't want to be passing her germs around if she's not better. We are free on Weds but Thurs or Friday would be better because we've got the car rather than having to catch 2 buses which is a pain in the bum on the way home because we have to hang around for almost an hour :(

I may struggle with thursday. Could do wed and maybe friday but it may be packed friday. are we doing meal or just normal meet

I'm in Derby anyway on Thursday, but am meeting another friend for lunch at 1.30 but I should be in Derby before that. :)

Sorry ladies we won't be going anywhere this week. I think most of you already know from fb that Fran's not well. It's not fair to take her out in this weather or to risk spreading it on to your LO's xxxx

Is anyone meeting up or are we leaving it. Hope fran better soon hun

Is this thread ongoing?

I WILL make it at some point in 2012 am just shy!

Ok the Christmas meet has obviously not happened, so we are looking at Nando's in the New Year!

Who would be up for that and what day/dates suit you??

Meeee (obv :haha: ) I'm free wednesday, Thursdays and weekends.And on tuesday the 17th Connors at Derby childrens hospital at 11, so will be in derby that afternoon x

I could only do Fridays or weekend as I'm back to work Jan 3rd :cry:

Well weekends are a possibility for us too - I'd definitely have the car so no transport issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->