Ok I'm gonna start a list on the OP so I can get an idea of numbers x

I'm in, after 18th for me if poss! I think in terms of space for babies we're best to make it lunch time definitely. The place that springs to mind as having plenty of space for me is Wing Wah to be honest, in the daytime. Not sure if the all you can eat chineses in derby are similar? xx

May Sum in Derby is pretty roomy, and the food was nice too x

Yes sounds good maysum if anything like one in notts its lush.

Think were making it lunch as its so much cheaper.

Could.we pref do it on Monday Tuesday or Friday if not I'll still try and make it

Oooh yay never been May Sum only been to the other one, I used to live by it, can't remember what it's called now!! Are the puddings nice there? That's the only let down about the other one...

WOK 1! That's it. yeah, the puddings are rubbish at Wok 1, that's what I was trying to say haha.

Oh dear...just read the reviews on google and people are saying they've been forced to pay for their babies as children.... we should probably double check that before we go!!

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=e...XDw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CA8QtgM

Most buffets dont charge until age of 3. Someone can always ring and check

They better not cvharge for babies :gun: Connor just eats my scraps :haha:

Ooh I might be up for a Christmas meal :) depends when ben finishes work for Xmas though..

Naya and I will be in Derby tomorrow about half 12/1 if anyone fancies meeting us for a drink/lunch :flower:

I've gotta take her in to work so thought I would ask you ladies while I was there :)

Eek girls, I had a bit of a shock yesterday!!

I'm going to be Mummy to two babies under two!!

You know if you're going to an all you can eat with babies how do you go up and pick your food with the babies with us? xx

Congrats dj I would live another but not practical for us.
Also I know can't cone to meal unless its 21st or after so i may have to miss unless can be done

Omg dj thats amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!!

If we go all you can eat we would just have to take it in turns to go up so someone is with the babies.

The other option is we do an evening meet without the kids - what's everyone's thoughts on that?

Evening meet without chloe would prob be more difficult for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->