Meeee but could only do a weekend post the 4th as back to collage, however i have to be a gymnastics with chloe but 2.15 so i would need to have finished eating but 2ish if nandos is in the centre

Nando's is in the shopping centre - you can see it from where we normally sit xx

Go back to work on Sats from the 8th so can't do Saturday from then on. Can do any other day apart from Mon 9th, until I go back to uni on the Mon 23rd. After end of Jan, I'm basically just free Mondays and Fridays.

Haha, sorry that's complicated!

Right ladies lets get something sorted! I'm not sure I can afford Nando's until after pay day at the end of the month but I'm definitely still up for a meet whenever you like - weekend seems to be best for most people.

Ladies, we need a meet!! I'm free any day accept for Tuesday's :thumbup: is anyone popping into derby at all this week I need to go probably end up going on Friday so if anyone's going I'd love to meet up xx

I think we are free on Friday hun xx

Aw yay!! Do you fancy meeting up in the usual spot Hun. I'd love to see Fran!! I must warn you though Alfie has turned into a fruit loop lol xx

I bet he's no worse than Fran - yeah that sounds brill hun xxx

Oooh Nat come along too then - I should have the car too if you need a lift? Of course it could change at any time but as far as I know I have lol.

I'm sure Alfie would love to see Emily again xx

I'll have to go separate hun cuz will have to nip off to my Nan's afterwards, but if you don't have the car last minute will be able to give you a lift there! Not sure what time I'm free until, will find out tomorrow! :) xxx

I'll have to go separate hun cuz will have to nip off to my Nan's afterwards, but if you don't have the car last minute will be able to give you a lift there! Not sure what time I'm free until, will find out tomorrow! :) xxx

That would be a problem cos you'd have my car seat, same if I gave you a lift hahaha!

Hey Anna yes were still on if you are. 11 at the same table in the food court near that game thingy ma bobby xx

Is there going to be another meet any time soon? Would love to gatecrash if you'll have me :blush: I'm in Chilwell, Notts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->